A call in the night

Beam was sitting in his office taking care of the case sheets of the patients. His work was hectic and to add fire to that he received a call from the head of the department. Saying that he has to go and check on a patient in his home Beam was too tired yet he accepted it because he has no go and the call was from vvip patient and he was the one who took care of him when he was in the ward. So he just went to take care of the patient. The call was from none other than phana. They had called and said to him that phana had spiked a fever in the middle  of the night.

Beam had hurried to his home no little correction mansion will be the correct word. He went to phana's  mansion to take care of him. When he reached the mansion some of the guys who was there with him the ward came to receive the doctor.

"Can you say me what happened and what he did from the morning?" Beam asked the person who was standing next to him.

The other person was busy admiring the doctor.

"Mr.forth" beam called again to gain the attention of the man.

"I don't know what he was doing doctor when I came back he was having heavy fever and called you immediately" forth replied to beam

"Then find me someone who know what he did. From what I look the wound has been infected and the bandage is wet what part you didn't understand when I said that he should not get his wound wet" beam was yelling at forth right now and the other minions were so afraid even to enter the room. This is the first time they are seeing someone yelling at his boss and more than that their boss is not saying anything but getting scolded from the petite doctor.

"I am sorry doctor I will take care of him better from now on" forth replied to beam politely

"You better be and remember he is not the only patient I am taking care of others need my attention to so better remember  what I say and do not skip anything. He has to be taken care. You know that the infection can kill him? One wrong move and you will lose the precious person in your life so better take care what you do and if you cannot take care of him then appoint someone who can take care of him." Beam said and moved out of the room shoving the pristcription into forth's hand.

"Make sure he takes the tablet and call me directly when something goes wrong" beam said and left the room.

When he came out he saw group of men dressed in looking at him in awe and he had no idea why they are looking at him like someone who had grown two head. He just shook his head and walked out of the mansion to take his car.