What happened ?

When I opened my eyes, I was all patched up lying on hospital bed. Phana was sitting next to me.

"How long was I out?" I asked him.

"Two days" he said to me. Lots of things where running on my mind. I am still trying to wrap my mind on the things that has happened. I would have done the same in the exact situation but I still I cannot take the fact that it was him who shot me.

"What happened Forth? One minute you were fine and the next moment you are lying in the hospital all patched up. Dr. Beam is refusing to open his mouth. Was it all his doing?" Phana asked me.

"Beam has nothing to do with this. Where is he?" I yelled. Every time I try to raise my voice. It hurt like hell.

"He is not here. He is in our mansion. Don't worry we have nor laid a finger on him, but we have kept him there in case if anything happens and both of his brothers are well protected" Phana said to me.

"I need to see him now" I said using my authoritative voice.

"I will ask our boys to bring him" Phana said to me. I was hurting me and all the drugs that they have given me is asking me to sleep but I don't want to sleep. I want to meet beam.

"Sleep Forth, I will wake you up when he comes." He said to me. I didn't say anything. I just kept my mouth shut.

The darkness took over me again and I don't know when I drifted to sleep again.

When the next time I opened my eyes, he was there sitting in front of me with puffy eyes.

"I want to talk with him alone" I said to them and sent everyone away.

"Why?" was the only thing that I asked him. Though I know his answer I wanted to hear from his lips.

"I am sorry. They had my brother. I had no other go. They were watching me, and I was not able to do anything I am sorry. I will accept whatever you ask me to do." He said to me.

"Why did you save me. I was quite sure that they want me dead. I would have died if not you. You should have left me to die it would have saved you lot of trouble" I said to him.

"I cannot do that. I have taken an oath that I would do everything to save someone and I cannot let you die" he said to me.

"I am sure that they would not have left until they were sure that I was dead. I wonder how they left you alive too." I said to the crying guy.

"I don't know what happened. They left me just like that."

"you can go beam ask Phana to come in" I said to him and watched as he walked away from me.

"What happened?" I asked Phana.

"I am waiting for your answer Forth what the hell happened." He was shouting at me.

"I want you to collect every detail about the dragon group and all about beam's brother" I said to him.

"Dragon group I will get the details. Beam has 2 brothers one is doing medicine and another engineer. The younger one is KIT and he hate beam because he believes that beam was the one who killed his first love because he was poor. I looked into that, but I was not able to know whether it was true or not. Both the brothers pamper him too much and Ming is acting as his babysitter. As far as Arthit he is with Kong right now" he said to me.

"Prepare for my wedding Phana I think I am going to get one soon after I get out from the hospital."

"The Bride?" Phana asked me with no emotions in his eyes.

"It is not the bride Phana it is going to be bridegroom" I said to him and formulating every step in my mind.

"Yes Forth. I will make everything ready. What about beam master?" he asked me.

"He is the one who is going to marry me. protect him well till I come back." I said to him and closed my eyes again.