Arthit, anger and return home

Beam was keeping quite the entire time Arthit was feeding him. He knows Arthit just by looking at him he was so sure that Arthit was burning inside. One wrong move Arthit would rip him apart.

“Thank you for the food” Forth said politely to Arthit. Arthit did say nothing other than giving a short nod. Forth was able to understand Arthit’s anger. If he was in Arthit’s place, he would be angry too. He cannot blame Arthit for that.

“Sorry I got beam into trouble” forth calmly said to Arthit. He was ready to take whatever Arthit was going to throw at him.

“Let’s go, if we start right now, we can reach by evening” Arthit said to Beam and started to pack the things. Throughout the whole situation beam didn’t utter a word.

“Let me take the bag” Beam said to Arthit trying to get the backpack from Arthit but all Arthit gave him was a stare and walked not saying anything.

Beam was acting like a child who was caught red handed doing naughty things.

“Arthit Sorry” Beam said again. Beam knew that he must make Arthit talk one way or other. Arthit did say nothing and started to walk fast. Beam was trying to catch up with Arthit speed, but he was too weak to follow his steps.

“Beam careful” Forth yelled and held beam in his hand.

“We can take rest here for now and start again. He needs rest” Kong tried to coax Arthit.

“Drink this, we are starting after 10 minutes’ Arthit said to beam and pushed the water bottle to Beam.

“Arthit we have to talk. Please” Beam said to Arthit.

“talk” Arthit said to beam and folded his hand.

“I sorry that I didn’t wait for you. I am sorry I made you worry. I am sorry” Beam said to Arthit.

“Do you have any idea how worried I was?” Arthit asked to Beam in a very soft tone. His eyes were lingering with tears.

“I am sorry” beam said to Arthit and wiped arthit’s eyes.

“My mind became devil and was thinking every possible bad situation. I can lose you too.” Arthit was literally crying hugging Beam close.

“I am sorry. I am fine. I will not leave you. I promise I will be with you always. I am sorry I made you worried. I am sorry” beam was crying too with Arthit.

“love you P”

“love you too nong” beam said to Arthit kissed his forehead.

“Shall we start now” beam asked Arthit gently. Arthit nodded his head smiling blooming on his face and he was completely red.

Forth was red too not because of crying but due to jealously. Forth knew long ago that he can no were go near beam but he, seeing beam in someone else hand did hurt him a lot, but he was happy that beam was having someone who cared about him a lot.

“let me take the bag” beam said to Arthit again and tried to get the bag from beam.

“you are weak now p just concentrates on getting well. This weights nothing. I will carry it by myself” Arthit said to beam and smiled at him widely.

Forth was quite during the entire situation he did talk at all. He was busy staring at beam throughout the way.

“Are you fine?” Kong asked forth. Forth said nothing but smiled at him nodding his head but Kong knew that it was not true. He decided not to push the thing further.

The rain has stopped the sky has been cleared but inside Forth’s heart it was a disaster. He was battling too much emotions at once. Forth had no idea what was going around him he blindly followed the others.

*

When they reached the main road, the sun was already setting. Two cars were waiting for them already.

“I think it is time for us say goodbye. Thank you for taking care of me Mr.Jaturapoom” Beam warmly said to forth and smiled at him.

“P can you wait in the car. I have to talk something with Kong” he said to beam and dragged him no waiting for Beam’s answer.

“Don’t pour your anger at him. It’s not his fault” beam said to Arthit but Arthit was long gone by then.

“I know who you are and what you do. I know you have feeling for my bother. Stay away from my him this is the only warning I will give you. I am not soft like him. If he get hurt by you anyway I will make sure you will mee the hell” Arthit said in a very calm tone but no can miss the threat under the voice.