Cold Climate And warm bodies

"Dr.Beam, Dr. Beam" Forth was shaking the unconscious man but beam didn't flinch a bit. It was like he was in deep slumber. The pouring rain was not doing any good either. Forth have no idea what to do with the pale man in his hand. His pale figure becoming more paler due to the cold climate. They both where completely wet. Forth was piggybacking beam and finding for a place to take shelter but where is going to fingers shelter in this rain. He can't let anything happen to this man. If he had not  volunteered to drop this him in hospital this would not have happened. If something happen to him. He cannot take it. He already have too much blood in his hand. He doesn't want to dip his hand in innocent blood. If something happened to this pale beautiful doctor. It will kill him from inside.

Forth was so desperate to shelter beam. After searching high and low he found a very small cave. You cannot say that as a cave but a slope like structure that hide you from rain. Forth carefully made sit below the rocky slope. Forth doesn't know what to do. He have not taken care of anyone who was sick. Both his brothers were thick skin like him. They don't easily get sick. Even if they do. They don't to the extend of someone taking care of them.

When forth touched beam's body he was too cold. Forth was literally panicking. He have never felt this helpless even when goons where chasing him with guns. He was squeezing his mind and thinking.

OK forth relax. You can do this. You can take 10 men single handedly this is nothing forth you can take care of him. Forth was saying to himself. The first thing you have to do is to keep him warm. Forth thought to himself. But the problem is he doesn't know how to keep the man warm. Both of their cloths are wet and the next thing he has to do is to feed the guy. Forth was thinking hardly how to feed him. That's when it clicked him. Monkeys. If he follow them. There is a high chance of he getting food. But he cannot leave beam in this stage.

Th rain has stopped and the place was still cloudy. He decided to go search for food in short distance. It took him an hour to find some fruits for them to eat. He doesn't know whether he can eat those fruits what if they are poisonous. That's what came to his mind. But his mind relaxed when he saw few monkeys eating those. So he piled up the fruits and returned to the place where he left beam. Beam curling himself to ball in the cold and hard floor. When forth saw it. It did break his heart. He quickly went and scooped that little person in his arms and held him close to his chest.

Beam was shivering and he was damn to cold and his body was burning.  Forth quickly searched his pockets and he was praying that he should not have left the lighter in his home. When he found that he had a little relief. He quickly gathered little woods near him and poured the liquid and tried to burn the woods up. He knows that it is little hard to make the wet woods burn but he was determined to burn it. So that it would give some warmth to both of them.

When the fire was lit. Forth slowly woke beam up and fed him with the fruits that he brought for him. Beam was only half consious and he doesn't know what was happening all he felt was that something liquid was entering into his sore throat and he felt that he was cuddled against something warm after a long coldness.

Forth removed both of their shirt and hang it up to get dried  and he was pillowing beam with his hot and warm body. Silently praying that nothing should happen to the angel that was there  in his protection. He felt a tear drop fall from his eyes without his own knowledge.  A great realisation hit his heart. He cannot lose him and he love him. He really do.