The Marriage

Right now, I am standing on dais with beam as my groom. I have made my marriage a very private one. His brothers, mine and some of my trusted minions. Though, I have not turned back I can feel his brother Arthit throwing daggers at me with his eyes and kit at beam. I still cannot get hold of what really happened between kit and beam. I tried to find what really happened but still it is a mystery. I feel like something is missing like a puzzle piece. I can't believe that beam ordered someone to kill his brother's love just because the other guy is poor there is more to it. something that has not come to the light.

All these days I stayed away from beam because I don't want him to enter the dark side of the world. The dark side of my world. He doesn't fit here. He is supposed to live in light. But there is no going back now. I stayed away from him because I don't want to pull him into this dark word. Everything went down the drain when the dragon group laid eyes on him. Once the dragon marked their target they can never escape. They make sure the person doesn't live another day to see the light. I want to save him and keep him safe, so I used the only way that I know to save him that is to marry him.

I know by marrying me he will be in constant danger, but I can keep him under my surveillance all the time. I have inserted a tracking chip on our wedding ring. I know I am being little over conscious, but it is better to be safe than sorry. There he comes beam my beam. He was looking like an angle in the white suit that he was wearing. I feel guilty for what I am doing. I don't want him to marry me without knowing who I am really. That why I did what I should. I showed the other side of me. The other side of the world which most of the innocent people doesn't know. Which is lively only when all the goodness of the world rests. The world of devil in which I reside. I don't want him to marry me in illusion. When everything gets over, I will set him free. Now he knows the real me when I let him go, he will go away from me willingly. I want him to leave me and go happily without any regret. I want him to be free spirited person as he was before seeing me.

You might think I am most kindhearted and generous person but let me say you. I am the most selfish person. I could have stayed in the shadow and protected him, but I was not willing to let him go I want to stay with him in this process. I threaten him with his weakness so that he will be with me. I want him to stay with me till everything fall backs to normal. After I let him go, I can live with the memories that I have created with him though it will be bitter. If it turns to sweet, then it will be my luck.

"Sir" I heard Phana calling for me. I can get that he is still angry on me, but this is more important.

"Yes Phana" I replied.

"The documents that you have asked for" he handed over the document and went and stood behind me as he always does.

"Beam I want you to sign these papers" I said to beam and pushed the papers to him.

"What is this about?" He asked me, taking the papers from me.

"You are more educated than me you don't need me to explain things to you. You can read it on your own" I whispered in his ears.

"What does it mean Forth? It says that I am transferring the authority to take care of my business completely. The shares, everything that is in my name."

"You are correct dear. That what it says you are just transferring the authority and your shares not the entire empire beam and I am not interested in your wealth. The wealth and power I have more than you" I replied to him smirking.

"If that's the case, why do you want me to sign it" he looked calm, but his eyes and words were sharp like knife that he uses.

"Because I don't want you to breath even without my knowledge don't worry it's just joint responsibility, I have not touched your brothers share but only yours" I replied to him.

"What makes you think that I will do it. you can bring the entire thing down in blink of an eye" he said.

"Oh, yes I can don't worry I will not do that. I am not that sadist, but I would like to keep you in my control one wrong move beam everything that you cherish will go in ashes that include your brothers too. so now sign. No ticks beam, no tricks." The moment I said those words he quickly grabbed the papers from my hands and signed it.

"Oh, Beamie you forgot one thing your brothers won't get the authority of any of the shares or property unless or until they marry someone and live with them at least for two years till then you are the one who held responsibility for everything." I said to him.

He just looked at me and smiled like he knows what he is doing...

What does that smile means...?