The Bargain

When I opened my eye again Phana was standing in front of me. Even before I open my eyes all the things were running wildly in my mind. I tried to control it, but it is something which is beyond my control.

"The details" I asked him.

"It was beam who shot you, isn't it?" Phana asked me. I know Phana will find it one way or another and I cannot hide much from him and same goes for him as well.

"The details Phana" I asked him again, ignoring the fact that he found what really happened.

"Do you think that I would not be able to find out" Phana asked me again, this time little in stern voice but I am in no mood to entertain him and all the drugs and the pain of the wound is making me hard to think and here he stands giving me lecture. Can't he understand that I am in no mood for that.

"Fucking give me the details pa" I yelled at him and the yell made my wound hurt more but I gave no importance to it.

"They forced beam by kidnapping his younger brother Kit. Ming saved him to be simple. They did try to kidnap Arthit, but they missed the thing that Arthit is a black belt holder in more than 3 martial arts and more than that of course Kong was with him. When Beam shot you, Ming has already made enough damage to their den. That's why they were not able to stay and see whether you lived the day. They have been summoned. That's why beam has time to save you. The one who kidnapped beam's brother is safe in our hands to be specific in our dark room." He said everything in single go and the drugs made me to process the details little slowly.

"You said Kong is with Arthit" I asked Phana remembering what he said last time when he gave me the report and he mentioned it again this time.

"they both are in no string attached relationship, but Kong is in love with Arthit. Arthit is possessive of him but I am not sure whether he loves him or not. Kit is asking Ming to marry him, but it is Ming who is dogging the thing because he thinks that it is impossible for Kit to fall in love with him." what is really happening around me? Is it his family that is messing with mine? Or it is other way around? Or should I put the blame on the fate? The thoughts were going deeper as the time pass by.

"When I will be getting discharged?" I asked Phana all the sudden.

"Mostly by next week" he replied to me like he is waiting for me to ask the question.

"Ask them to discharge me soon. Complete the procedures" I said to Phana. His face changed a little and I know what will come from his mouth the next moment.

"But you are not fully cured" Phana said to me. no not said but yelled at me.

"I know my body better than anyone else Phana complete the procedures we are going home and prepare for my wedding tomorrow." I replied to him giving no shit about what is running in his mind. I know Pha cares for me too much but sometimes I must be the boss in our relationship.

"But Forth..." he started to drag means he understood that he is going to follow me whether he likes it or not.

"God dammit do what I say Beta" I don't want to give him order as the wolf, but I prefer him to do the work without doubting my ability.

"Yes, master wolf" he said and disappeared from my sight.

I was discharged from the hospital in an hour. When I entered my mansion the first thing that I searched is for beam.

"He is in your room master. Should bring him down?" he asked me, hanging his head low. I know he was hurt by my previous order, but I must do what I should.

"No, I am going to the dark room bring him there." I said to Phana.

I want to show beam my real face. the face which is ruthless and someone who doesn't think twice before killing anyone who betrays me.