Cave, Talk and Rain

The moment they both entered the cave, there was downpour. The rain was not stopping. What can they do ? It was rainy season after all.

"Doctor, how come you know well about these geo structures?" Forth asked beam who was resting his head on the rock floor.

When beam heard the question from forth his face changed immediately. His eyes were filled with sadness.

"You don't have to say if it is personal" forth said to beam. He don't want to push that person much.

"No nothing personal" he said to forth and gave him a smile. Though beam tried to hide his sadness forth can see the sadness in the doctor's eyes.

"I use to go with my brother's during my childhood. When I think about that, it do feel like a dream" beam said to him giving a sad smile.

"I am sorry if you remembered something you don't have to remember" forth said to beam.

"No, you have not it has been the one of the happiest memory I have about my family" beam said with a smile but there was tears lingering on the end of beam's eyes.

Both forth and beam don't know how long they kept staring at each other with the rain pouring to its heart content.

"I hope we will go home tomorrow" forth said breaking the silence.

"I hope so too" beam said. forth started to talk some random stuff with beam till beam fall asleep. Forth kept staring at beam for knows how long still his eyelids become heavy and drifted to sleep finally.

"Forth wake up, wake up" beam was nudging forth in the early morning.

"What is it doc" forth asked rubbing his eyes with his bed hair. Beam was smiling at him so brightly. It blinded forth for a minute.

"We are going home" he said jumping up and down like a kid. It took him some moment to orient himself. Only than two person standing behind beam came into his view.

"P forth" said kong and on the other hand it was Arthit who was holding beam's hand.

Forth looked from forth than too Arthit who was holding him tightly. Forth heart broke a little but he hid it well.

"How did you come here?" Beam was asking the pale man who almost had same complextion as him but little bit tan than compared to beam.

"What did you think that I won't come and find you when you get lost.wayo said to me, how can you be so careless? If I have not picked the call up you should have waited. Waiting for 5 minutes won't kill you up." Arthit was yelling at top of his voice and it was echoing in the entire cave.

"Stop shouting and for god's shake control your anger. See I am fine" beam said to him and turned around making his point" Arthit just don't know what to do with his brother.

"I have brought food. You people eat first we can talk later" Arthit said to beam and set the food that he has brought for them.

Forth was quite for the entire time. He has not said word neither to beam nor to kong. They are in silence.

"How did you find me. I thought with this rain it will be hard for you to track me"

"It was if not the rain I would have reached you faster" he said feeding the food to beam.

Kong on the other hand was watching forth fully. He knows that his brother is quite person but he was unusually quite and it was noticed by Arthit too. He decided not to but into it atleast untill they go home.

**

A/n sorry for the late updates. I really got held up with works and things has been hectic with studies exam and works but I will try to update regularly but it impossible at this moment. Sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy the chapter