The Stranger

Forth beam

It has been 3 week since the incident at the bar. I really don't know what happened.

I woke up the hotel completely naked cover in the duvet. It took few minutes for me to compose my head. First I was in unknown place. Two my head hurt like hell. Three I am completely naked covered in duvet but my ass didn't hurt neither I see any note are used condom thrown around. First thing is that I didn't have sex with anyone that gave me a peace of mind a little.

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly went inside the bathroom and wrapped myself in bathrobe and opened the door.

"Sir your breakfast" he said pushing the trolley in.

"I think you might have made some mistake. I didn't order any food" I replied

"Sir the call was from this room and your laundry sir" he said and placed the dress I wore yesterday neatly ironed on the bed.

"Can I know who ordered?"

"I don't know sir" he replied to me with a smile. I just paid him some money and ran away from there. Is if even possible? that someone who wws with me paid for the room too but who was he?

"Beam what are you thinking about" wayo asked

"Nothing. What is it ?"

"Can you just cover for me an hour I will go have my food"

"Hmm OK sure while coming buy something for me"

"Sure"
*
Wayo was doing his shift in emergency ward. It can be pretty hectic but I just hope no one shows up now.

"Doctor Barmer it's an emergency" the male nurse came running to me.

"The details?"

"The patient is a male with a bullet wound on the right shoulder. Lot of blood loss. The patient became unconscious on the way to hospital"

"What is the blood group?"

"It's AB negative"

"Check the blood bank and let me know the details and get an OT ready in case if it is required"

I waited out for the patient to arrive. When the ambulance was at my eyesight I ran to the ambulance so that I can check the patient. I checked his chart. The vital was normal so was his heartbeat. He should be alright once we take the bullet out and push some blood into him. Luckily the bullet has not hit any of the important area.

I pushed the patient to OT theater and went to have my lunch. When I came back a tall man was grabbing Wayo and shouting at him. He was not a man a beast to be exact. The attendant and nurse was trying to hold him but it was really hard for them. Since he was heavy and bulky they were not able to control him. He was smashing and shouting in agony.

"I want to know what happened to him? Where is pha? I want to see him" he was shouting he almost raised his hand on Wayo before he can slap him I just pushed Wayo out of the way and slapped the guy. I slapped him so that he come to his normal mind.

"These are the people who are helping your loved one to get back to feet. So stop your drama and allow us to do our work" I shouted at him when he start to regain his normal self he just fell on the floor and started to cry.

"Just take him to waiting room" I said to the nurse and my phone started to vibrate.

"When the operation finishes I will let you know the details" I said to him and signaled the male nurse to take him to the waiting room.