Meeting Dr.Beam

I am waiting in phana room to look meet the doctor. Not any doctor but Dr.beam to be exact but he was no where to be seen its already afternoon. For the whole day Forth was being sensitive to the sound even a little sound at the entrance  his head would immediately turn to the side.

"Looking like you are waiting for someone in particular huh?" Pha was teasing forth but forth kept his face neutral

"As if you don't see that cute nong" forth was getting back to phana

"I do like him but I am not in denial but looks like you are in denial" phana was mocking again

"I liked you better when you was on the bed with morphine pushed to you and I am in denial I just have a thanks and sorry to say to him that's all nothing more and nothing less" forth replied and started to play with his mobile.

Again when the door opened all their eyes was on the entrance but it was not the person forth wanted to see because it was Dr. Wayo

"Good noon Mr. Kunnakorn how are you feeling today" Wayo asked checking phana case sheet

"I feel better after seeing you Dr" he said with his signature teasing smile.

"I am happy you feel better Mr.kunnakorn your wound appear to be healed well and you can leave to your home in two days but I would advice you to take your tablets regularly and also to keep the wound away from water to avoid the infection as for the rest of the thing I will say to you when you get discharged" Wayo said to phana smiling.

"Dr. Wayo can I ask you something?"

"Sure Mr. Kunnakorn"

"Can I know where is Dr. Beam?"

"Oh, he is in OT Mr. Kunnakorn he will be back in two or three hours" he replied to phana

"Thank you doctor" phana said and waited for Wayo to leave the room so that he can tease forth again

"Did you know someone's ear perked up like a rabbit when he heard of Dr. Beam's name" phana was starting his signature teasing again

"Phana" forth yelled a little and walked out of the door

"Don't worry Mr. Forth I will let you know when Dr. Beam returns" phana yelled back

**
Forth was loitering around hospital to kill time. He was bored. To be exact his mind was occupied by one person Dr. Beam. He don't know how long has passed. He just stared at the tree and had no idea what is running through his mind. It was then a sweet voice brought him back to earth.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked. Forth shifted his eyes from the tree to see the man who was standing in front of him. When he see the person his mind went blank immediately. He looked at the person from head to toe. He was as white as snow and his lips so pink. His hair was jet black and his eyes were so mesmerising that it can pull anyone into that depth.

"Dr. Beam" forth asked the moment he recognised the man who was standing beside him.

"Yes, do you mind if I sit here?" He asked again.

"Sure doctor" he replied moving himself a little.

"So it's Mr. Forth" beam asked the man.

"Yes" forth said blinking his eyes.

"Wayo said that you wanted to meet me. Sorry I was in the OT and was not able to see you" said beam

"No issues Dr.Beam. it's just..." forth started to drag his words when his eyes met the other.

"Before you at something I would like to say that I am sorry. I should not have slapped you but I have no idea how to make you clam. I sincerely apologise for that" beam said to him.

"No, no doctor it's me who should apologise to you. I should not have acted like a mad man back then. When phana got hurt I lost my mind completely" forth explained his side of view

"I can understand that but sorry for the slap" beam said smiling at the man

"No need to apologise doctor. I am not having anything in my mind. Actually it's who should sincerely apologise, if not that slap I would not have came to my sense and thank you for that. One more thank you for saving phana" forth said to beam.

"No need to thank you  Mr. Forth I just did my job any doctor would have did the same" beam said to forth

"Maybe but than you anyway"

"Enough of your thank you Mr. Forth" said beam smiling wich almost blinded forth.

"It's forth for you doctor and if at all you need any help from me let me know" forth said and gave his card to doctor.

"It won't be necessary forth but I will take the card if that make you at ease" he said and took the card from forth's hand.

"Nice meeting you Dr.Beam"a he said

"Nice meeting you Mr. Forth he replied and shook his hand before leaving the tanned man in the park to get back to his duty. On the other hand forth just stood there with his face plastered with smile. It has been too long since he met a good soul other than his brothers.