Beam's Boyfriend

Forth was waiting for phana to get discharged. Dr.wayo was saying the do's and don't's to Phana I just smiled seeing phana as obedient puppy to that doctor. It's so funny that beast can scare most of the population here. I have not seen Dr.Beam after that day. It's  not that I wish to talk to him or have anything to say to him but it's just that I want to see him before leaving. I am not sure whether I will see him again. My eyes where searching even place it can reach.

I can say that Dr.Beam was handsome but I can also say that he is a hard worker and takes things seriously. When I see him he remained me of my mother. She was like that. It's funny that I compare a manly man to motherly figure but he reminds me of her sometime maybe the way he smiles. I also have the feeling that I have seen him somewhere before the hospital but I have no idea where?

It was then he crossed me. He didn't notice that I was there inside the car. Looks like he was trying to shake someone off. I got off the car to see what the commotion was about.

"How many times to say you doctor I am not free and I cannot come with you" Beam was probably trying to get away from the man who was trying to hit on him. It's quite interesting to see that man raise his voice against someone. I was just a spector  I have no wish to interfere in their business.

"I have been asking you for month Beam. Little date cannot hurt you" said the other guy.

"Pulsar I very much appreciate that you want to know me but I cannot accept your offer. I already have a boyfriend" Beam said trying to get away from that pulsar guy.

Beam has a boyfriend? I was shocked when I heard that but I cannot Co, e to judgement quickly since he was trying to shake the guy. He can be lying too. I don't know maybe. Whoever is the pulsar guy I don't like him. I have not seen his face though since he was showing his back to me. It's not good to force people feeling is not something that can be forced. If he doesn't want to go why force him this much. Being someone in respectable position it is not good to act this way.

Beam was trying to get away from him but he caught his hand. The pulsar guy took his hand. What is he doing? I immediately want to free beam's hand from that guy but Beam is a man he can take care of himself right. I will wait for few minutes.

"Do not lie beam I have never seen your boyfriend and no one in the hospital seen him" he said  gripping beam's hand tighter.

"Why do I have to lie. I do have a boyfriend" beam said to that man trying to release his hand.

"Maybe you will change your mind after I give you a taste of mine" he said and tried to kiss beam. This is not good. This is not at all good. I cannot take it. I was about to step in, it was when a strong blow was given to that guy. It was not beam who hit the man but it was someone else. He was pale not as pale as beam but pale and he was handsome too.

"Who are you?" Pulsar was yelling at the guy who punched him.

"Nice to meet you khun I am Arthit P'beam boyfriend. Do not mess with him if you do then you have to deal with me" he said and grabbed beams hand walked away from that scene.

My heart hurt a little when I came to know that beam has a boyfriend but it's not my place to comment on that. It was then I saw the guy face. It was him. Now I remember where I saw him.  In the bar. When the realisation hit me. A unknown rage took into me and I gave a hard blow on his face.

"It was for what you did to him in the bar" I said to him and walked away without turing back. I hated this kind of people really do.