It's Forth for you

When Forth received call from doctor Beam, he was so sure that something was amiss. He knew that he must be there at that instant. He was blaming himself when the guys chased them, they should have got to know beam. He felt bad that he has not sent anyone to keep a watch on Beam.

“Master I will go” said one of his henchmen.

“No this is something I will have to take care myself” he said to his minion and started from his mansion. When he started the car, he made a call to someone to take care of things. He somewhat felt responsible for Beam

When he was halfway to his destination. He received a call again from Beam. For the first time he was anxious for someone other than his brothers and Phana. He was afraid that something had happened to Beam. He quickly attended the call

 “Hello Mr.Jaturapoom” Beam said on the other line.

“Don’t be afraid Beam I will be there in 10.” Forth said to Beam. He was kind of relaxed that he heard Beam’s voice, but he was afraid that they would do something to him.

“I called you to say not to come here. There are people in my apartment. They are trying to get hold of you. It’s dangerous. Escape” beam said to him.

“I guessed it pretty much Beam. Don’t be afraid. I will be there” Forth replied.

“Forth don’t come” Beam said again.

“Turn to your right Beam” he said and walked towards Beam with his dominating aura.

“Forth don’t be here. They might kill you go” Beam was pushing Forth away from him.

“I am not leaving you in danger. I will take care of the things. I want you to quietly sit in my car and let me do the job” he said to beam.

“No, I am coming with you” he said Forth.

“No Beam it is dangerous. You have already done so much for me. If something happens to you it will kill me and think about your brothers. Stay here. Stay safe I will come and get you.” He said to Beam and made a call. Two 2 beefy men came and stood beside beam.

It was more than an hour beam was moving here and there like a mother hen. He was feeling guilty. If something happens to forth, he won’t be able to take it. Afterall it was him who made forth come here.

“Master will be safe young master” he said to him.

“I hope he is fine. Don’t call me master Beam will be fine” he said to the man.

“I am afraid I cannot call you casually Master” he said to Beam.

“Ok sir, we will let him know” one of the minions said on his phone.

“Sir, Master is safe. He will be here in few minutes” he said to Beam. Beam let go the breath that he didn’t know that he was holding from the moment of the call.

*

 “Are you alright?” was the first thing that came out of Beam’s mouth the moment he saw forth.

“I am fine. Doctor” he replied to beam.

“Fine then I am going to my apartment” Beam said to Forth and started to walk but he was held by forth.

“You are coming with me Dr.Baramee” said forth to beam.

“No, I will be fine in my apartments. You don’t have to worry about me” Beam said to forth.

“It is not safe in your apartment right now. Try to understand. Stay in my place at least till I make sure that you won’t be got hurt because of me. Or till I make sure that no one goes behind you due to me.” Forth said to Beam.

“But don’t you think if I come with you now. It will only stir their suspiciousness more and it will make them to come for me. You don’t have to worry Sir. I will stay with Arthit” Beam replied to Forth.

“Now don’t you think that you are pulling your brother into trouble because of this” Forth asked Beam. Beam was quiet for a while since he didn’t have comeback for that. He, staying with his brother might bring Arthit trouble.

“Let me inform him” he said to Forth and called Arthit and said that he won’t be staying in his apartment due to some maintenance work and he will let him know when he comes back. It was tough for Beam to convince Arthit, but he managed to say some lie and promised that he will be keeping him updated.

“I have to pack some of my dress sir” he said to forth.

“You don’t have to worry about dress and other things. I will take care of it and it is Forth for you not sir and not Mr. Jaturapoom” he said to beam and took beam with him.