Betrayal

I didn't know how long I stood there holding the little bundle. I felt like I everything around me fades away as I held her in arm. She slept peacefully. She doesn't know me, but she gave herself to me completely believing may be this is what I wanted too, give myself to someone completely. I know that is just a wishful thinking. I know I belong to the darkness and not the light. I didn't want to pull anyone into my miserable life. I don't know how long I will be able to hold the ground. Anything can happen to me at any time. I may take my last breath. The darkness around me may swallow me and I don't want to pull the person in the light into my darkness.

"Sir, Dr Beam may not return tonight. He asked you to go home." The nurse said to me.

"He is taking care of trauma case sir. So, he might have to stay tonight to observe the patient" she said to me.

I handed over the baby to her and smiled at her. maybe it's time for me to move away from him. when I crossed the lobby, I was able to hear him so clearly "Charge Again" he shouted having the shock pad in his arm. That is what I think they call it. I just crossed him and looked at him for the last time. I made a vow that I will never cross his life ever again.

*

It has been three months since I saw him. I never called him or attended his call when he tried to connect with me. After some days he stopped trying to contact me after somedays. This is what was good for him to stay far away from me.

"Sir, Dr. Baramee has called more than 20 times today" one of my minions said.

"just say to him I am not available" I said to him.

"Master we have said that numerous times, but he is persistent" another one said.

"Sir its him again maybe he is in emergency" another one said.

"hello" I said receiving the call.

"I want to meet you forth please" I heard stressed beam's voice

"I am busy doctor. I cannot come" I said to him.

"Just this once Mr. Jaturapoom I will never disturb you again just this once" he said to me.

"Where do you want me to come?" I asked him. he told me to come to some isolated café.

I just brushed off the odd feeling that was forming in my mind and went where beam wanted me to go. When I entered the café there, he was with bloodshot eyes looking so miserable.

"Beam what happened?" I ran to him the moment I saw him.

"I am so sorry forth. So sorry" he was saying it again and again.

"Beam what happened?" I was trying to pacify him, but he was saying the same thing again and again.

"So sorry..." that was all he was saying.

"Beam...."

BANG !!!

I saw beam with gun in his hand and he was crying so desperate.

"Now you the feel of being betrayed by the one you believe the wolf"

"Dragon..."

"your brother will go home safe beam" he said to him and kicked me on the shot place.

"Knife bring me Knife" beam yelled and I everything got blacked out....