The Wild Kit Cat

"What the heck is this Ming? Even your room looked better when you were a toddler" Forth mind was blown out and his brother laughed at him.

"It's not funny Ming. Just say what happened here?" Forth asked him.

"I said to you didn't I P the wild Kit Cat happened" Ming said to forth folding his hands.

"I don't understand your code word so say what happened" Forth was demanding for explanation.

"Well the situation was like this when I joined here and understood that Beam's brother Kit is throwing tantrums because he doesn't want baby sitter. Which is me and from then he barging into any shop he wants and destroy the things. The shop owners collect the payment here" Ming explained.

"What is with none of them working here?" Forth asked the follow up question.

"Things were good until yesterday now I don't know what happened? I have to ask them." Ming replied to him and caught hold of one of the guy who was sitting outside.

"Mr. Rad can you please say what happened today?" Ming asked the someone.

"Who is Rad?" Forth asked Ming.

"You can say he is an cleaning assistant" Ming said to Forth.

"Why do you talk with him in such a tone you don't even use that tone to me" Forth said.

"You have no idea how wild these people here are. You will get to know it later P" Ming replied and turned to Rad.

"Why do you call him P do you know him before? Is he your brother?" Rad asked Ming in threatening tone.

"You know I use to call everyone who is elder to me as P. I am no way related to him P" Ming said to him.

"Why did you call me and who is he? Why is he here? Don't you know that no one is allowed to this cabin other then sir Kit." Rad said.

"Sorry P my fault I will send them out but P may I know what has happened here since yesterday" Ming asked the guy.

"Master P kit has put a notice on board did you not see. If we want full salary all months we are supposed to not work and do whatever we want in the office. Anyway why are you asking that? You won't be showing up here all the time." Rad replied.

"Thank you P Rad" Ming said to hive with a polite bow.

"Show these two buffoons out" Rad said and took the water bottle kept on CEO table.

Well forth was blowing streams and Phana was watching in awe. He cannot wrap his mind on anything. The person who is standing in front of forth is not Ming the Ming he know would have beaten everyone black and blue if they behaved this way earlier.

"Are you alright Ming?" was the first question Phana asked when all the three of them moved away from the factory.

"Actually I am not ok P but this is something i have to endure. I have informed P'Beam regarding this and he said Kit will do more badly if he intervened and the company doesn't solely belong to Kit and Arthit as it is to him." Ming replied to Forth.

"So you are saying Beam does not care about it?" Forth asked.

"I won't say it that way P. He is worried but he don't know how to handle his brother. He knows he has to take some damage control but he has no idea how."

"Then why don't you do that? Doing damage control is not new for you" Forth said to Ming.

"Actually it is not hard for me P but I cannot do that now. Kit doesn't know that we are related if he does god knows what havoc he will bring and I have no rights to intervene too since I don't fit in here. I am not Jathurapoom neither I am a baramee i am just Suthiluck. Good luck on dealing with the brothers P. I know you will need it because i am dealing with one and I know how hard they are" Ming replied to Forth and waved at his brother and forth he is completely and utterly lost. This is a new kind of disaster that he has not exposed to. He wanted to threaten beam that he will bring his empire down but looks like there will be nothing to tear down if this continues.

But there is one chance everything may not be the way it looks. Maybe there is something missing a bid piece of puzzle or the thing that is happening in front of eyes may be true too.

"Phana I want detailed report on everything"