Burnt???

"Master, Sir Beam has had his dinner and gone to sleep" the butler said.

"You go and sleep P. It's too late" Forth said to him.

"Master you didn't eat too. Shall I bring the food here" He asked Forth.

"No P, I am in no mood to eat or sleep, just go and sleep P. It's already late. Don't spoil your health for me" Forth said to the butler.

"Sir Beam, will understand you sooner or later master, just give him some time" the butler said forth.

Forth said nothing, other than giving a small smile to the butler. How much he wished what the butler said was true.

*

When Beam woke up there was no Forth next to him that gave him a small relief when he looked at the time it was 4 on the clock but it was so bright. He checked his phone and it made him realise that he had slept for almost the whole day. He rubbed his eyes and his stomach was growling so loudly saying that it needs food.

He really wanted to get up from bed and freshen himself up but he felt too lazy to do anything. He gathered all his will power and moved from bed to freshen himself up.

After freshening himself he came down from his bedroom only to see that no one was there inside the mansion. He was badly hungry and he wanted to eat something. He decided to prepare his food. He opened the fridge and there he found eggs and bread. Just want he wanted to eat. He switched on the stove and poured the broken egg on it, and then he heard a loud cheer from outside. He went out only to see Forth half nakedly sparing with someone on the ground. His body was glittering with sweat and the evening was making it shine on his tanned body. Beam let out a breath that he had no idea that he was holding.

It was the first time he saw his fight leisurely and the techniques that he uses shows how much he has practiced. His opponent was already tired enough. He had spent all his energy trying to hit him but Forth, just by seeing, Beam can say that he can go on for hours before losing all his energy.

When Forth knocked out his opponent with one hit, the cheer got louder. Beam on the other hand was ogling his husband. He may hate him but he cannot turn his eyes away from the handsomeness that is present in front of him.

He wondered if he would be a beast in bed too and shook his thought from the gutter. Well this is not something that he should think about now.

"Wah, Wah, WAh," the fire alarm from inside the house made everyone startled. It was then Forth saw Beam standing among the others.

"Beam when did you wake up? Pha stay with Beam" he said to Phana and went inside to see the cause for the alarm.

"Looks like the young master tried to cook" the butler said to Forth pointing to the burnt bread and egg.

"Sorry it's my fault, master Forth. I should have made sure that I was inside when Sir Beam woke up" the butler said to Forth, hanging his head low.

"Don't be sorry P some natural calamities can never be stopped. Beam and kitchen is something like that. Make sure you always have some food in stock in the fridge. When he is not working he is like nibbles in Tom and Jerry he is always hungry" Forth said and went out to see Beam. Beam was standing like he had no clue of what was happening.

"Is everything Alright?" Beam asked the moment he saw forth.

"Beam if I ask you something will you do it? It's for everyone's good. Ok" Forth said each and every word very clearly.

"Is everyone Ok? Did someone get hurt? Do you want me to bring my medical kit? Is there any burn wound? ..." Beam kept on loading the questions...

"Beam, Beam.. Breath it's nothing like just don't ever cook in your life please. If you are hungry ask the butler, me or phana. Just don't ever get into the kitchen in this lifetime. I can handle a gun pointed at my head but not your cooking. Please"

"Is the food burnt?" Beam asked the two innocently rubbing his stomach

Phana and Forth were looking at Beam like he had grown two heads.

"What?" Beam asked them because he had no clue of what happened. For a doctor who is damn smart is too dumb when it comes to cooking.

"I will bring something to eat just stay put till the mess is cleaned up" Forth said to Beam and moved again.

Is he really dumb or acting like one????