The Bully - Monty x Reader

Warning: Bullying, self-harm and suicidal tendencies.

You close your locker and start walking to your next class when suddenly Monty stops you. He stands in front of you, blocking your way.
He bullies you every day, saying mean things to you in front of everyone.
You don't know why he did that to you. Why you?

"Hey y/n going somewhere?" He says, smirking at you.
"Yes, I'm on my way to class."
"Oh right! That class from your favorite teacher. I'm sorry but your crush is not into fat girls (/boys) like you."
You look away from him and ignore the laughter from his friends behind him.
"Can I get to my class now?"
"Sure." He lets me pass.
"It's just.. you take up a lot of space."
You hear him say, then one of his friends slaps your ass.
Assholes. You try to hold back your tears and make it to class with shaky hands and a knot in your stomach.

Next day

You thought about it all night. You can't do it anymore.
All the mean words and all the stares make you want to leave this world.
You wrote a letter to your parents to explain why, then went to school for first period, overthinking what you were going to do.
After that you went to the school's public restroom, you took your razor blades out of your backpack.

And now you're sitting there, crying.
When you hear someone coming in you try to stay quiet but the tears keep on coming and it feels like you can't breathe.

Suddenly someone opens the door. Shit I forgot to lock it.
It's Monty, he stand there in front of you with his mouth open.
He looks at what you're holding in your hand.
"Oh my god. y/n, what the hell? A-are you okay?" He says, clearly shocked with what he's witnessing.
"Do I look okay to you? Why do you even care?"
He sits down and carefully takes the razor blades out of your hand.
"Is this my fault? It's my fault. I know it is, I'm a cruel idiot, I'm messed up."
"Why me?"
"What?" He looks at you with tears in his eyes. You don't understand why he suddenly cares.
"Why me and not someone else?"
"I-It's not you. Listen, I'm fucked up okay? I know that's not an excuse but I'm gonna try to do better. Please, don't do this."
You start to believe his words.
"I won't do it."
"You won't harm yourself, promise me."
"I'll promise if you promise not to bully anyone ever again."
"I-I promise y/n."

After this conversation things change for you at Liberty High.
You and Monty talk sometimes. Meaningful conversations instead of mean words, asking each other if you're okay. You have friends and start dating a cute boy/girl.
You still feel the scars that were made by Monty and his friends but they have faded and you were able to forgive them.