Passive Quirks

These are quirks that don't have strong combat abilities(not saying they don't have any) but can be used for hero work or every day life.

Blood Hound:The user licks up blood and instantly learns the quirk and location of who's ever Blood they licked but it doesn't work if the blood licked is combined

Cable:The user's fingers can shoot out multiple cables that can absorb electricity from outlets, gain information from computers, and like Jirou plug into headphones

Super High:The user's blood and sweat become quirk enhancing steroids that are super super additive.

State of change:The user can change the state of matter of any inorganic object that's twenty feet away and they can see.

Sonar:The user can use a incredibly accurate form of sonar that can see across an entire city block.

Wheels:The user has skates that can instantly come out of their feet.

Time Watcher:The user can see what happened twenty minutes in the past of any location they are in.Example:They arrive in the kitchen after hearing a glass breaking they then can look twenty minutes in the past to see who broke it.

Camera:The user's eyes act as cameras after taking a picture said picture will appear in their hand they can also create flashes of light from the camera flash.

Sneakers:The user can literally become sneakers which can control how much sound they produce, can increase or decrease the speed of who's wearing them, and can even forcibly stay on someone's leg even if they can't move on their own while in sneakers form.

Tears Of Healing:The user can generate more tears then the average person if said tears fall onto someone's body then their wounds will heal similar to Recovery Girl.

Fortify:The user can make any object or person they touch has hard as Kirishima just not himself/Herself.