Q and A

SPOILER ALERT!
ONLY READ THIS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ EPILOGUE!!!
I'm publishing these in the same day so....

So this book has officially ended. I know a lot of you are probably confused asf. Technically,

Kenzie got discovered by Hayden's dad a director (a little hint) and got cast. Before they knew it, she blew up and is now a famous dancer and actor. However, Johnny leads the normal life and is pursuing his music career, recently moved to LA. He find a part time job at a cookie shop where Kenzie happens to come to one day.

As seen, Johnny is slightly confused and mad because of how she left them all suddenly and blew up out of nowhere. She never kept in contact with him, and he's mostly hurt.

She's also dating Ashton, but it's all just a PR stunt set up. She doesn't actually like him and the reason she never kept in contact with Johnny is because she doesn't want to (this is a top major secret that will be revealed later okurt)

Johnny doesn't know that though and is confused why McKenzie is so happy to see him. In the end, kenz and ashton have a fight because kenzie obviously has never been over Johnny and the other is an asshole.

She gets stranded so she calls who she trusts the most, Johnny. And it all ends with "love you too" because I'm cringe like that.

What was your favourite part of the story? What scene?

If you could change anything what would it be?

Who's your favourite character?

Is there anything you don't understand yet?

How would you rate this book? Be honest and tell me why so I can improve !:)

Lastly, do y'all want a sequel or a new book?