07

Dt :Nadsbeauty she didn't ask for one but I like her cuz she's active so-    ooPs

"You're walking so fast!" Johnny whined from behind me. I slow down my steps and he runs up panting.

"Why are you trying to get to school so fast? It's Tuesday for God's sake!" he instantly made a disgusted face at the word 'tuesday'.

"I-" I try to find something to say but I'm not sure what. Truth was I wanted to see if I got another note letter.

I've never lied to Johnny. Maybe some irrelevant white lies but this  didn't seem to be irrelevant to me too. I knew I wasn't gonna keep it from him anyways. The prospect of having a 'secret' secret admirer had seem so fun. Well for a day. I had thought it was exciting to keep it a secret but I was I literally bursting.

I never got the chance to, because we arrived at school. I go to my locker and struggle with it for a little. Freaking lockers. Johnny let out a little laugh. "Here, lemme help you with that."

He put down his bag on the floor then takes of his leather jacket and throws it to the ground. He stands in a fighter position and bows. Next, he shakes the whole freaking locker. Next he hit it. He wiped his brow. "Damn that felt like workout." I roll my eyes.

Johnny eyed my combination carefully. "Is you're combination correct?" I check it and instantly frown. "It's correct..."

"Oh wait, this isn't my locker!"

This time, it's his turn to roll his eyes. Daily struggles.

First period is science with Johnny as my lab partner (duh). Miss Jenna speaks into her mic.

"OPEN YOUR TEXTBOOKS NOW, PAGE 206!"

I've never understood why she uses a mic. She literally has the loudest voice ever but claims she doesn't wanna strain her voice and  hurt it. She sounds like a screaming parrot either way.

Curious to see if there's a note there, I flip open my  textbook and linger to page 180. There's nothing there. A frown etched on my face slightly. So it really was a one time thing I guess. I rechecked the page again. It was page 180, maths. Why wasn't it there?

"MACKENZIE ZIEGLER!"

I winced and looked up. Johnny was shooting me worried glances. I suddenly realised I wasn't on the page Miss Jenna had told us to open. I peer over to Johnny who had a slightly alarmed expression. Page 206. I flipped to that page in a maddening fast pace, praying that the teacher won't call me again and that my classmates would stop staring.

Miss Jenna readjusts her glasses.

"MACKENZIE FRANCES ZIEGLER!"

I jump back with slight fear and alarm. Trying not to provoke her anymore I use my meek voice.

"Miss, I'm already at page 206, the correct page.

"ON YOU'RE MATHS TEXTBOOK !"

I look down and realise I have the right page but the wrong book. Woops.

"DETENTION!" Her creepy voice screams again. I groan inwardly. What have I gotten myself into?

Miss Jenna  finally turns her head away from me  and towards the white board, fuming. Johnny opens he mouth to speak but I shush him. Miss Jenna is obviously in a pissed mood. Either he's stupid or just plain stupid, he opens his mouth and talks anyways.

Only, instead if talking, he sings.

"OoH lalAlAa, it's TrUe LaLAla," he warbles, horribly off tune.

Miss Jenna as already flaming with anger but once she heard him sing so horribly disgusting and off tune, she lost it.

"JOHNNY ORLANDO!"

"YEAHHHH I'M GONNA TAKE MY HORSE TO THE OLD TOWN ROAD-",

"DETENTION!"

I whip my head slightly to scold him about how stupid he is.

"You're such an idiot." I hissed.

"I'm your idiot."

I realise he's  smiling. That's when I realise.  He did it on purpose.

Author's note
....... idk what to say except I suck and I really do need some feedback cuz I have no idea what I'm doing