11

Dt. seber010 and aestheticjenzie for actually voting on this story. Luv y'all!

"Hey mom, hey mads!"

Mom turns around from the sink. "In a good mood are we?"

I chuckle and speed up to my bedroom. I take out my special note and re-read it. It really does make me feel better. Clutching it in my hand, I smile wanly while plopping in bed. Pathetic I know.

No one has ever called me beautiful. No one. Okay well maybe Johnny and Maddie but they were family.

I receive a message. Speak of the devil, huh.

*meet me outside.*

I laugh as I close my phone. I draw my curtains to look at Johnny's bedroom. I flush at once when I see him pulling off his shirt and realise he's changing. That boy never remembers to close his curtains.

I always wonder if the person who designed this house knew what "privacy" meant.

I tear my eyes away and force myself to look away. It's not like I've never seen him without a shirt but I'm starting to act like a hormonal teenage girl.

Shrugging on a clean sweatshirt, I run down to his door ad wait. The door opens suddenly and I'm greeted with none other than Nadia Turner.

She almost bumps into me before giving me an inspecting look. "Hi kenz, have fun!"

I hold back a tiny frown at why she is at Johnny's house. I know she's interested in Johnny but-

"Hi kenz!"

I turn my head and see Lauren who's opening the door. "Uh hi."

Nadia waves from behind me and blows Lauren an air kiss. "Don't miss me too much!" Lauren just snorts.

It suddenly strikes me that Lauren and Nadia are best friends. Well at least the unfamiliar feeling is gone now.

A familiar hand slings around me protectively. "Nadia you better not be up to funny shi-"

Nadia sees Johnny and her attitude immediately changes. "Hey Orlando..." she says flirtingly. Missed me?" That unfamiliar feeling comes back again.

Johnny scrunched his nose in distaste. "Leave me alone-"

"Oh I'm attracted to all things beautiful," Nadia gushed. Lauren lets out a little snort and a snicker. I'm a little suprised because I know Lauren is protective of who Johnny dates but she's here letting her best friend flirt shamelessly with Johnny.

"See ya next time!" She blows Johnny a kiss. Johnny shrinks back slightly with an alarmed look on his face. I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"She's gone now, you can go too, sucker." Lauren says to Johnny.

"Have fun," her expression changes as she looks at me, into a smile.

Lauren slams the door, leaving us alone outside.

"Did she honestly just call me 'sucker'? He complained again.