| Special: Contest |

;)

Hey babes. 

So I want to do a little something special to make up for my long absence! I say contest but it's more of a random pick as to who will win, but it's still good trust me don't worry yeye. 

So it's pretty simple really. 

r u l e s :

1) follow me, fam. I'm fun, pls ;-;

2) like as many chapters from this lil collection of one shots as you want! I know there's quite a few, so like you don't have to like literally all of them (unless you want to, lol). 

3) Comment which Magi character you would like for me to write about for a new oneshot. You can even put like a summary, idea, or theme you would like for it to be. It could be a one shot, drabble, poem, or even a drawing you would like me to make. Your imagination is the limit!

4) Also say in your comment something that makes you happy! Or something or someone that makes you laugh! Just something that you can count on to make a dreary day clearer for you. :)

It will be a while before I contact the person who is picked randomly, so you've got plenty of time. Don't worry! 

I'll be private messaging the person picked! 

This has been published on the 12th of August, 2019. I'll update this later to say when the little contest thing has been closed. 

Okay, thank you guys! I'm super excited!