Mystras || Perks of Dating ||

//SIDE NOTE: REQUESTED BY honeyhoneytea . Mystras is a precious bun and I absolutely adore him. I watched AoS with my brother, and every time Mystras (well, anyone actually) come on screen I just: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA//

- KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, SMOOOOOOOCHING. You two kiss whenever you get the chance to, but never when the situation isn't appropriate for a couple to kiss. 

- You love trying to embarrass Mystras because you love seeing his face turn as red as his hair, so you do all sorts of things to fluster him. Ex: bite his ear, whisper in his ear when he doesn't know you're there, make dirty jokes, tackle him, etc. 

- You usually stay up all night with him ((nOT LIKE THAT)) with just talking or other things, and you usually fall asleep laying against his chest while he snores like a dying cow. It's cute, though. In a . . . weird . . . cow way? (some people are cute when they snore, I don't know)

- FOOD FIGHTS

- TICKLE FIGHTS

- PILLOW FIGHTS

- You two are basically childish idiots who love each other more than anything (aw)

- He usually looks at you for a while and stares off into space because he just can't understand why he finally gets to call you his

- Stupid pickup lines that are literally the dumbest things ever, but you two say them to each other all the time. Cheesy to the extreme. 

- Mystras once caught you changing into your nightgown and he passed out . . . 

- He also once caught you about to wash yourself . . . and he passed out. Needless to say there have been several time where you've had to slap him in the face to wake him up. 

- He likes to kiss you on the forehead, nose, chin, then lips. In that order. 

- You sometimes manage to snag his turban and wear it for yourself. There's usually a wrestling match or race for him to win it back. Either that or he distracts you by kissing you on the back of your neck, and he grabs it then runs away. 

- He cups your face with his hands a lot. He thinks you're just so precious.

- "So. . . like . . . do you like-like me, or . . .?" "Mystras, we've literally been dating for years, go back to bed."