Magi Men || Pregnancy ||

//SIDE NOTE: Aaaah, the gif is so relevant. //

SINBAD: 

     "I guess your dad jokes will be kind of relevant now," (Y/N) said, heart beginning to beat fast. Sinbad looked up from his meal, spoon halfway to his mouth, and frowned. 

     "What's that supposed to mean?"

     "Well," (Y/N) began, "because you're going to be a Dad." She placed a hand on her belly and smiled bashfully. "Yam told me today. Are you happy?" she asked. Sinbad was absolutely astonished. He quickly jumped up from his chair and ran to (Y/N) cupping her face in his hands. 

     "I'm going to be a Dad?" he whispered. (Y/N) nodded, smile forming on her lips. A few seconds passed before Sinbad did something she didn't expect him to do. He started crying. Wrapping his arms around (Y/N), tears formed in his eyes and he cheered out happily. "I'm going to be a Dad!" he shouted, spinning (Y/N) round and round. "I'm going to be a Dad!"

---

JA'FAR:

     "OH MY GOD!" (Y/N) screamed, body rocking with pain. She clutched onto Ja'far's hand and screamed again, but with unintelligible words. The pain of childbirth was one thing she didn't think too much about during pregnancy, and boy was that a mistake. 

     "Deep breaths," Ja'far said, panicking. "Everything's okay. You're doing great."

     "Ja'far," (Y/N) hissed, grabbing his collar and bringing him closer to her face, which was contorting in pain, "listen to me. Listen!" she demanded. "You put this damn thing in me, so you better get it the hell out!"

     Ja'far went sheet white. 

---

Masur:

     "Honey?" (Y/N) asked meekly, waving a hand in front of her husband's eyes. He stared straight ahead with a blank face. "Masrur, answer me please! I don't know what to think! We're going to be parents!"

     "Is Masrur okay?" The other generals walked into the room and stared at Masrur. He looked like ice; frozen. 

     "He's fine . . . I think," (Y/N) squeaked, face reddening. "I just don't think he knows how to react to what I said."

     "What did you say, then?" Spartos asked, eyebrows furrowing together. It was a little irking to see Masrur in such a state. 

     (Y/N) poked her cheek and looked to the floor. "I'm pregnant." A loud thud sounded behind them, and when they looked they saw Masrur laid flat out on his back. 

     "Oh my God! He fainted!"

---

JUDAR:

     "What the hell?" Judar asked. He leaned down beside you and rested his elbows on his legs. (Y/N) had been sick for the past several mornings, and he didn't know what was happening. Some kind of freak illness getting to his sweetheart? Not on his watch. "You pregnant or something?" he joked. 

     (Y/N) took a moment to stop vomiting into her bag to stare at him, eye twitching. "Actually, yes, so leave me to my vomiting."

     Judar went beat red. "W-wait, what?"

     "I'm pregnant. I found out like ten minutes ago. Surprise!" she said sarcastically. 

     "Holy shit," Judar mumbled, looking at her stomach. He smiled a wide, genuine smile and cupped his mouth. He quickly grabbed (Y/N) by her head and kissed her left temple. "We're going to be the best parents, I promise you." He then ran from the room to scream into a pillow. 

     (Y/N) giggled. 

//ANOTHER SIDE NOTE:

LAMOOOOO what Dads. I'll make more of these, don't worry. ;)