Hakuryuu || SIKE ||

//SIDE NOTE: Aha, it's a school night, and I should be studying, but this came to mind after shamelessly browsing tumblr.

HAKURYUU x MALE!READER

Type of reader-san in this chapter: 

someone: (Y/N), you can't respond to everything with finger guns.

You: *finger guns* That's where you're wrong, kiddo//

     "Oh, please," Kouha smirked. He tugged at (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair and poked his cheek. "It's so obvious. Don't try to hide it, I won't judge you. No one will, and if they do I'll cut them in half."

     "Chill," (Y/N) snorted, slapping his hand away. "It's not even that big of a deal. I just happen to like one of your brothers. And I just happen to be a boy."

     "You're gay?" Judar asked, hanging down between (Y/N) and Kouha. How the hell did he even get there without them noticing him? "I so knew it," he smirked. 

     "Who's gay?" Hakuryuu confusedly asked as he stepped out into the courtyard to the other boys. 

     "(Y/N)," Judar and Kouha said immediately. 

     (Y/N) groaned and walked past Hakuryuu, throwing his hands in the air. "I'm not gay!" A smirk formed on his lips and he turned quickly back to Hakuryuu. He quickly slapped his rear and shouted, "SIKE! I'm hella gay for you!" He ran away. 

     Hakuryuu was left in a daze with his entire body turning pink. Judar pointed in the air above him. "Your Rukh are all pink," he winked. Hakuryuu went even more red, and he spun on his heel and ran after the laughing, shameless boy who confessed his affection. 

     "(Y/N)! Come back! I-I like you too!"

//Oooh, it's hella short, but I was giggling like a dumbass typing it.