Yamraiha || Perks of Dating ||

//SIDE NOTE: Let's pretend you're a dude for this! If you don't want to, though, that's cool. I'm just going to refer to you in a male way.//

- It's not hard to catch her attention. If she's reading a book and you call something like, "I love you!" or "You look beautiful today!" she will immediately stop whatever she's doing and smile at you, or run over and hug you. 

- Due to her past experiences with men, she's worried about losing you. You keep reminding her that you're never going to leave her, and she's grateful in the honesty of your words.

- It's hilarious to see how she wakes up every morning since you wake up first. The woman has to be dragged out of the bed to be fully woken up lmao. 

- Hugs are always willing to be given.

- Kisses are, too.

- She gets adorably flustered whenever you use nicknames for her. Ex: Darling, baby, Yammy, etc. 

- When asked to describe you in one word, Yam giggled and said, "Yummy. He's so cute everyone wants to eat him up." ((SHE SOUNDS LIKE MY GRANDMA AAAAAAAAAA))

- Her hands are soft. Grade A soft hands, damn. 

- Because you yourself are not magical like she is, you ask her to show you magical tricks and such every chance possible, and she thinks it's the cutest thing. She'll show you something to distract you, then attack you with kisses. Thinking about it now . . . maybe you only ask for the magic tricks just for the kisses. You sly dog!

- She can't stay mad at you for long. 

- Yam always finds a way to kiss your neck when you're not expecting it. 

- She's quite good at changing the mood. (I'm not even going to put a lenny face here because there would be too many.) She's a sexy woman, what can I say? And you're just a lovesick puppy, what can you do?

Super cute conversation:

Yam: You make me nervous.

You: Huh?

Yam: You make me nervous in a good way. In a really, really good way. 

You: *picks her up in a hug and kisses her*