Spartos || What a Tease ||

//REQUESTED BY: OtakuWorld_123

SIDE NOTE: If anyone can find a better gif or pic of Spartos (preferably him blushing) I will dedicate the next oneshot to you, and you can chose who the next lover in the oneshot shall be. Thank you!!

Type of reader-san in this chapter: That slight asshole that everyone knows who knows how to push your buttons, but they're actually a golden kid past the teasing.//

          (Y/N) held her bow and arrow victoriously in the air as she and Spartos walked back into the palace. The woman snickered to herself and punched the downcast man's shoulder saying, "Hey, come now, Spartos. We both knew I would shoot better today. You just didn't want to admit it!" The two were both skilled in archery though it was not their first strongest skill, but both wanted to be better than the other just for the sake of bragging rights. Spartos, though not the type to be too enthusiastic about petty rivalries, wanted to get back at (Y/N) just because she was so good at teasing him. 

          Every day, no matter what time, (Y/N) always had the ability to fluster or tease Spartos. She meant it in the friendliest way possible, but Spartos never knew how to fire something back at her. He would either think of a good comeback hours later, or just be so discombobulated he wouldn't be able to speak at all. It was't his fault that he would turn red at almost every comment (Y/N) would say about him. 

          Spartos never was really good at keeping his cool around the woman he fancied. 

          "There's always tomorrow," he mumbled quietly, just audible for (Y/N) to hear, and she spun around to face him, smirk growing across her lips. 

          "Aw, Spartos, you're so cute. I'll beat you again tomorrow."

          And she did. Her score was almost twice his own score, and (Y/N) howled, wanting to brag to the other generals, as they walked back to the palace. Spartos, annoyed he lost again but not too upset, had a plan to get back to her. It might even be his perfect chance to confess his feelings to her. He plan was to make her speechless; something almost impossible. She always had something that was on the tip of her tongue to say. 

~ ~ ~

          "At least he didn't start bawling like a baby when he lost," (Y/N) snickered. The generals and the king laughed along with her, and (Y/N) slung her arm around Spartos' shoulder, tugging at a strand of his red hair. He sighed and rolled his eyes. 

          "Spartos was close to throwing a fit," (Y/N) went on, her eyes trained on his face, waiting for it to grow red. She was set on making him flustered again at the dinner table. 

         "Spartos having a hissyfit?" Pisti giggled. "I can't see that happening."

         "Aw, but we all know he's a softy underneath everything," Sharrkan laughed. (Y/N) nodded and poked Spartos' cheek, his face growing red with each passing moment she was touching him. She grinned and leaned closer to his ear. 

          "You're just too easy to tease," she said. Spartos dipped his head lower, and his face went a darker red each passing moment with everyone laughing. No, it wasn't laughing at him. They all loved Spartos, but it was always fun to see him flabbergasted. "Too cute," (Y/N) giggled. 

          (Y/N)'s eyes widened as Spartos shot up and did the thing she never expected him to do; he cupped her cheeks and kissed her. Blushing Spartos with his tail tucked behind his legs vanished, and was replaced with this Spartos. (Y/N) was dumbfounded. 

          Spartos broke away and face forwards as if nothing happened. Everyone stared at him, and (Y/N) went darker than he was before. He picked up his fork and raised an eyebrow. "What?" he asked, looking around. He looked back at (Y/N) who had her fingertips covering her lips. Her face was pink and red, and her (E/C) eyes were wide with confusion, joy, and excitement. "Am I going to be the easily teased one now?" he smirked. 

          Sinbad spat out his drink and bellowed a laugh. 

         Spartos finally found (Y/N)'s weakness, and he was going to exploit it every chance he got.