SPECIAL: || Valentine's Day! ||

//SONG: Good Old Days by P!nk     

Aladdin stumbled on his feet and jumped into your arms, burying his face in the folds on your clothes. He looked extremely giddy for some odd reason. "What's with you today, Aladdin?" you laughed. 

     "Don't you know?" he smiled widely. He looked up at your blank face and giggled. "It's Valentine's Day!" Your face flushed once you remembered that you had completely forgot about the holiday. "No, don't worry!" he said quickly. "Come here, I have a surprise."

     He guided you through the streets of Sindria quickly and you noticed couples flitting around like birds, holding hands, kissing, hugging, and so on. You grew even more guilty about forgetting. Would everyone be mad that you didn't give presents? "Alibaba! Morgiana!" The two turned around quickly, and Alibaba went red once he saw you. Morgiana's face lit up with a rare smile. 

     "Happy Valentine's Day!" they said as they ran over. 

     "I completely forgot, you two," you groaned. "I should have got something, I'm so sorry!"

     "Don't be sorry, Miss (Y/N)," Morgiana smiled. "I don't want a gift. I just want to give you a gift." They both held out their arms and held out two, small boxes. You timidly took them with a pink face and opened them. Morgiana had given you a silver bracelet, and Alibaba had given you a pair of (Birth Stone) earrings. Your face lit up. 

     "Morg! Alibaba!" you cried, wrapping them in a hug. Aladdin pulled at your shirt and smiled. 

     "We're not done yet!" he said happily. The Magi saluted to Morgiana and Alibaba and grabbed your hand. "See you tonight!" he called. They called back, laughing. 

     "Thank you!" you bellowed as the little boy dragged you to the palace. 

     You came across the Eight Generals once entering the palace. Spartos was at the front of the group and he went red once he saw you just like Alibaba had. He held out a box in his arms that was fairly large, and you smiled awkwardly. "Happy Valentine's Day," he stuttered. The Generals crowded around him and looked to you expectantly. 

     "It's from all of us," Yam winked. Pisti jumped uncontrollably and shook Drakon's arm, squealing to herself. "Open it!" You took the box from Spartos' arms and fumbled slightly. It was heavy. Ripping the ribbon from the top, the box busted open and a small animal jumped into your arms. 

     "A puppy!" you exclaimed as it licked your nose. It was a (favorite dog breed). 

     "Happy Valentine's Day," Ja'far said, smiling a rare smile. Your went pink and hugged the puppy, laughing as it barked lightly into your ear. "His name is Myro. We thought you would like him."

     "You guys!" you laughed. "Thank you all so much. I'm really sorry that I forgot today. I don't have any gifts!"

     "No worries," Masrur said. He smiled to you. Masrur.

"(Y/N)!" someone bellowed. Sinbad stood behind everyone with a wide grin and an armful of flowers. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

     "Sinbad!" you laughed. He ran to you, handed the flowers to Drakon and hugged you tightly and he picked you up to spin you around, puppy in your arms all along. "Happy Valentine's Day! Why is everyone being so nice to me?" you asked once he set you down. 

     "Because everyone in Sindria knows you for being so selfless and happy. We want to thank you for everything," he said proudly. He brushed hair from your eyes and looked to the dog in your arms. "I see Myro likes you already!" The puppy barked. The King laughed and petted the dog. He looked back to you and smiled warmly. "Happy Valentine's Day," he said. 

     "Happy Valentine's Day!" Aladdin cried as he stood next to you. "There are more gifts inside! Let's go!" You laughed and rushed inside followed by everyone else. 

     Perhaps the people who had grown so close to you would finally confess their feelings that one special day. Perhaps you would kiss them and live happily after after. 

     Ja'far?

     Sinbad?

     Masrur?

     Spartos?

     Sharrkan?

     Or someone else?

     Only you can know!

     Happy Valentine's Day!!