Alibaba || Crybaby ||

//SIDE NOTE: This is super duper short, sorreh. 

Type of reader-san in this chapter: Lmao, are you crying that's-- *sees something just remotely sad* *sOBS*//

     "Why do you get so emotional so quickly?" (Y/N) asked while she poked at Alibaba's cheeks. "Why are you crying? All I did was say that I'm happy to be back with everyone. Alibaba, I was gone for two weeks!" she exclaimed shaking his shoulders, laughing slightly. Alibaba's eyes widened and he furiously wiped the tears from his eyes and enveloped (Y/N) in a hug. "Oh my God," (Y/N) snickered. "You're such a crybaby."

     "Well, it's hard when you're gone!" Alibaba exclaimed, growing slightly angry. (Y/N) pulled away from the hug and tugged at his yellow hair and leaned in to kiss his nose. 

Everything you do is super duper cute and I can't stand it. 

          "Ow! Damn it!" Alibaba screeched, hopping on one foot like a confused rabbit. (Y/N) put her sword down and looked past Sharrkan to her boyfriend, and she saw him rolling on the ground hissing unintelligible things. 

     "He stubbed his toe on something, didn't he?" (Y/N) deadpanned. Sharrkan shrugged, and put his sword away. "Ugh." (Y/N) marched over to the blond and stood over him, tilting her head. "Whadja do, wittle guy?" she teased, bending down closer to his face to wipe an angry tear from the corner of one of his eyes. "Hurt your toe?"

     "Shut up!" Alibaba exclaimed. "It's hurts like hell!"

     (Y/N) snorted and turned on her heel to return practicing with Sharrkan, but she ended up hitting her foot on the same rock Alibaba hit. She silently cursed herself for wearing sandals that day. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" 

     "See! It hurts!"

Baby, I love you. I never want to let you go.

     "Aren't we just emotional?" Alibaba sniffed, wrapping his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder to pull her closer to him. They had just finished watching an over dramatic tragedy play, but it had them bawling at the end. 

      "They all just freaking died!" (Y/N) cried. "He killed her, and then the other guy killed him, and then he fell off a cliff! Why the hell did we think watching that was a good idea?!" 

     "And you say I'm the crybaby?"

     "SHUT UP!"

 The more I think about, the more I want to let you know that everything you do is super duper cute and I can't stand it

     "Alibaba?" (Y/N) asked quietly. She found Alibaba sitting in the courtyard weaving a bunch of dainty flowers together. He looked up to her with wide eyes and he blinked. "I need a hug. I'm having a terrible day. Alibaba's features softened and he set down the flowers and opened his arms to her. She slowly made her way over and sat in his lap, hugging him tightly. 

     "Do you want to talk about it?" he whispered, brushing his hand through her (H/C) hair. 

     "Not really," she responded. (Y/N) rubbed her eyes and sniffed. Alibaba lifted her chin and smiled gently to her. 

     "You know what?"

     "What?"

     "I think you're really cute." (Y/N) smiled. "And I think you're smart. Kind. Funny. Playful. Understanding." He leaned down and touched his nose with hers. "And whatever happened today, you should know that you'll have me to help, and I'll do whatever I can to make you smile. Do you know why?"

     "Because I make cookies for you?"

     Alibaba laughed and shook his head. "No. It's because I love you." A light gasp escaped from his mouth and Alibaba's back straightened quickly and he stared down at (Y/N) with wide eyes. "W-why are you crying?"

     "Because you're too freaking adorable," (Y/N) smiled, laughing loudly. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him.