Masrur || Secret ||

// SIDE NOTE: Forgive me for I have sinned with this chapter. i'M NOT ASHAMED THO. Ps: this is super short but whatever

Type of reader-san in this chapter: *screaming internally eternally*//

     "Masrur, it's your turn," Sharrkan chimed. He, the other generals, and the King sat around the table and everyone turned to him expectantly. Masrur blinked and turned his gaze away from (Y/N) who sat next to him. 

     "For what?" he asked, completely oblivious to the conversation. The table laughed lightly. "What are we talking about?"

     "We're telling secrets," Sinbad said. "Something we haven't told anyone until now. It's your turn." Masrur sat quietly, like usual, and thought hard. He couldn't think of anything that everyone didn't already know. 

     "I don't like doing delicate things," he said finally. Everyone around the table sighed. 

     "Yes," Ja'far started, "we know that, Masrur. What—"

     "But (Y/N) is the only exception," Masrur finished with a straight face. 

     The other generals took a few moments to process what he had said. Sinbad snorted, Spartos turned red, Pisti giggled loudly, Sharrkan laughed like a maniac, and so on, but (Y/N) was beat red all the way around her body.

     "Um," Ja'far laughed lightly. "Thanks for that . . . telling secret, Masrur."

     "You're welcome," he returned. The Fanalis man didn't understand why everyone was still laughing.