Sharrkan || Beach Day ||

// SIDE NOTE: OMG THIS VID, LOOK HOW CUTE. I think you should listen to both songs, I love them.

Type of reader-san in this chapter: yOU DON'T KNOW-OW-OW, YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL (but also sometimes flirty lol)//

          "Sharrkan, get off your ass. We're going to the shoreline," Yamraiha called out bitterly to the white-haired man lounging on the plush couch. He had been in a grumpy mood that day, and everyone was irked; even Yam, but especially (Y/N). "You might as well go out in the sun to help your crappy mood."

         "Don't want to," Sharrkan huffed, glaring at her. Yamraiha rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Sharrkan pulled at a strand of his hair and looked lazily at the others who stood behind Yam. He raised an eyebrow to the other generals. "What?"

         "It would be nice to relax in the sun today," Ja'far said. "I hear the beach is popular today. Why shouldn't we go down there?"

         Sharrkan scoffed and shook his head. "Coming from you? Really? Like, the palest guy here, and you want to go out for hours in the sun? Plus, you said relaxing. Don't you have paperwork for Sin, or something?"

         "I already took care of it," (Y/N) said sheepishly. "I got up early, and wanted to surprise everyone. We didn't have much paperwork to do anyways, but Spartos helped me get it all done with." Spartos nodded by her side. (Y/N) fiddled with her fingers and looked to Sharrkan expectantly. "I don't know, we just thought you should go out and try to relax today. You've been working hard lately." 

        Sharrkan felt his face flush. (Y/N), the woman he had his eyes set on for years, was being too cute. Awkwardly asking for him to join them down at the beach; too sweet. Plus, she and Spartos were kind enough to get the paperwork of the day done. He might as well come. Sharrkan scratched his chin and bit his lower lip. "Maybe I'll—"

         "You'll see (Y/N) in a bikini!" Pisti exclaimed, quickly covering her mouth. All generals but (Y/N) all quickly glared at Pisti and hushed her. Pisti giggled and winked to Sharrkan who was completely red. (Y/N) rubbed the back of her neck and laughed lightly. 

          "Everyone will," she said. "It's not a big deal."

         "I'll go!" Sharrkan spluttered out without thinking. Drakon snorted and turned away with a few of the others to go change into their swimwear. Pisti ran over to Sharrkan and nudged his side. 

        "I picked out her bathing suit," she whispered, watching (Y/N) walk to her chambers to change. "You'll like it."

        Oh God, Sharrkan thought. Pisti picked it out? It's probably going to be a piece of string. 

        "Oh, shut up," he hissed, pushing her away. Pisti was always teasing him about his crush. She did more than anyone, and he hated feeling embarrassed about trying to deny his feelings for (Y/N), so he just gave up. "I'm not going just to see her in a swimsuit."

         Liar.

---

          (Y/N) stood awkwardly on the shoreline in her bikini. She usually didn't wear them due to feeling self conscious about her body, but Yamraiha and Pisti raved for days about how good she looked, so she decided to believe them. The bathing suit itself was pretty cute. It was (F/C) with tiny flowers here and there. (Y/N) liked it. "He's coming!" Pisti screeched, running from her perch on a sand dune. Her plan was working perfectly.