Morgiana || Crossed Paths ||

//REQUESTED BY: QueenMeiko  

SIDE NOTE: This is Morgiana x girl reader, so if you're not comfortable with homo, lol, this chapter ain't for you. :) 

Type of reader-san in this chapter: a mess™//

     "Hey!" (Y/N) screamed, thrashing in the arms of the burly man who was holding her against her will. "That's my wagon, and that's my crop to sell! Get your ugly, fat hands off of it, you damn oaf!" she demanded. The man merely growled and threw her into a sand dune off to his right. (Y/N) crashed into the sand and she stared at the band of thieves stealing her wagon. "No! Stop!"

     "Stop struggling and this will be over sooner, weakling," a second man said as he threw a bag of valuables over his shoulder. "You're pathetic." Tears welled in (Y/N)'s eyes and she slowly picked herself up from the sand. Pointing her finger to the men she trembled with anger. Before she could say a word, a streak of red flashed before her eyes and the men were beaten in seconds. Fear rippled through (Y/N)'s body as she tried focusing on the stranger. 

     "Are you okay?" an unfamiliar voiced called out. The red streak turned out to be a young girl. She had chains wrapped around her arms and a short, white dress. This girl had taken out the burly idiots without batting an eye. "Did they hurt you?" she continued, brushing off her hand on her dress and making her way to help (Y/N) up. 

     "I'm a, uh, just a little shaken," she responded. "You practically just saved my life. Who are you?" 

     The woman was a little slow to answer, unsure if she should really give away her name. "I am Morgiana. Who are you." She paused, concern drawing her brows together. "Are you sure you're okay?"

     (Y/N) blushed lightly, surprised that a total stranger would be so concerned for her well being. "Yeah, I'm fine. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a trader around these parts." Morgiana offered a hand to help her up, and (Y/N) was more than happy for the help. "Most people don't bother to help others out here," (Y/N) said sadly, "so I really thank you for your help, Morgiana." She bowed a little bit excessively to thank the girl. Morgiana suddenly felt awkward from the large thanks the received. 

     "It was no problem," Morgiana said quickly. She looked back to (Y/N)'s wagon and frowned. "You should probably get going. I'm not sure how long those men will be unconscious. It could be just a little while, or several hours. My attack effects vary." An idea popped into (Y/N)'s head and she gasped. 

     "Come with me!"

     "Huh?"

     "You look like you're a lone traveler. You are one, yes?"

     Morgiana faltered. "Um, well, I suppose."

     "I can house you for as long as you need!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "It's the least I could do for my savior."

     Savior? Morgiana thought. 

     "I'll be only in the next town for a few days," (Y/N) went on. "I have enough food to feed myself and you. Plus," she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, "it would be very much appreciated if I had someone like you to be my bodyguard. I'm, uh, not the best at defending myself as you can tell."

     "You sure have some nasty language to make up for that," Morgiana said blankly. (Y/N)'s face flushed and she gaped at her. 

     "Hey, I was angry! The thugs were taking my things!" she shouted angrily. A small smile appeared on Morgiana's lips and she laughed quietly.