Kouen || Sneezes ||

//Heyo guys. This wasn't exactly requested by one person because you all seem to want a Kouen oneshot, and here's a short one. It might be a little OOC for him . . .

That Aladdin oneshots is still gonna be in the works for a while . . .

Question . . . why do y'all like Kouen so much?

Like, it's just an honest question, I'd like to know. :)

He seems like a cool dude, but he's not my favorite because I don't know too much about him. Explain why he's your favorite! :) //

          He was stoic, sometimes dark, controlling at times, but a wonderful husband. Kouen was the stereotypical stone cold kind of scary man because his influence and power, but (Y/N) loved him with every bit of her heart, and it made some people wonder why at times. Of course it was because of the way he spoke to her, looked at her, cared for her, kissed her, held her, and so on, but it was little moments before they were married that stole the young woman's heart. 

          Like the time she first heard him sneeze. 

          (Y/N) was travelling with Kouen to a distant country for a private meeting, and she was his second in command, being a general in the Kou empire, but the two were slowly becoming friends with their time spent together. (Y/N) always had been a little nervous about Kouen before, but through the weeks of the voyage on the boat together changed her mind. 

          Kouen stood by the railing of the boat with his arms crossed, gaze hardened over the horizon, and deep red hair flowing behind him. (Y/N) crept up behind him with a smirk on her lips as she attempted to scare the wits out of him. Apparently she wasn't quiet enough. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, (Y/N)," he said calmly. He quickly hid a smile that swept over his lips once he heard her, and he turned around with an eyebrow raised. "Do you need something?"

          (Y/N) huffed and fixed her posture, the armor that riddled her body making small clinking noises as she moved. "No, but it would be nice if you could just hang out with me."

          "Hang out?" Kouen snorted, and (Y/N) crossed her arms. 

          "Why not?" (Y/N) demanded. "You assigned me as your right hand woman at the beginning of this quest, why not spend time with me as if we were friends."

          "Aren't we already?" he asked, tilting his head. (Y/N) went pink and looked away from him with an awkward smile. "Alright, I'll hang out with you." He turned back to the ocean, and (Y/N) happily stood next to him and leaned over the side. Kouen watched her with a smile as she watched the water below them. The woman was, in a way, humorously different. Strong, stubborn, yet as pouty as a dog at times. He had known her for just a few weeks, but he felt as if they had known each other since his childhood. 

         (Y/N) quickly looked up to him and locked her (E/C) eyes with his own, and she tilted her head. "Aren't you cold? You're wearing just simple, thin stuff. I'm out here in full armor with warm clothes, and I'm cold. What about you, Prince Kouen?"

          "No," he lied. 

          Exactly two seconds after he spoke he sneezed, and (Y/N)'s jaw dropped open. Kouen went red and coughed loudly as if his manly cough could cover up the fact that his sneezes were embarrassingly cute. "What . . . was . . . that?" (Y/N) said slowly as a grin spread over lips. "That was adorable!"

          "I don't know what you're talking about," Kouen said gruffly with a frown. (Y/N) jumped away from the rail and squealed. "Stop."

          "NO!" she giggled. "Do it again! Again, sneeze! Do it! You're adorable!"

         "I'm going inside," Kouen groaned and brushed past her.

          "Kouen, I'm telling everyone!"

          Kouen slowly turned around and stared at her. "You wouldn't dare." The smirk on her lips said (Y/N) would most definitely dare. 

          Thus began an hour chase around the boat with Kouen screaming for her to shut up and keep it a secret.