The Visit

What did I just do? And why did I want it to happen? What the fuck just happened. As I stared into his bright blue eyes, how innocent they were, and pure. I have no idea why I didn't have feelings for him before.

"I'm gonna help you find your clothes," he finally mentioned, I looked down, now realizing that I was just in my bra and underwear, wow Danielle, smooth one. He handed me my shirt and pants, I slid them on quickly, even though he's seen me half naked. I couldn't stop staring at him, maybe the idea that he saved me makes me want him. 

"I, I um think I should go now. Thank you for everything," I finally said, I walked over and lightly pressed my lips to his cheek. He didn't do anything, he just sat there and let my lips connect to his cheek. I walked away, leaving everything behind me. I took a deep breath, then I left to pick up Brittney and Nevaeh from the airport. I walked in through the automatic glass doors, and searched through the crowd for my long lost best friends. Then I saw them, they were both running towards me, their luggage was trailing behind them, the wheels making scuff marks onto the perfectly white marbled floor, but they didn't care. 

"Danielle!" they both screamed and dropped everything in their hands and gave me a group hug.

"I've missed you girls so much!" I exclaimed, I could feel a tear trickle down my cheek, I miss everything about being home. Seeing them reminded me how much my life changed since I got here. 

"So, how is LA?" Brittney asked with a smile on her face.

"Well, its pretty crazy, but lets go back to my place!" I answered her easily, they followed me to my car, then loaded their luggage into the trunk.

"Any boys?" Nevaeh smiled then nugged me as I walked to the driver seat.

"Well, about that..." my voice trailed off.

"Danielle you have a boyfriend and you didn't even tell us?!" Brittney exclaimed.

"It was just so sudden, his name is Cameron," I told them.

"Well we have to meet him!" Nevaeh said easily.

"You will, he's away right now," should I tell them what just happened? About Matt, and about Nash? Or just the fact that I kissed Nash? 

I arrived back to the apartment, with the girls. When I walked in, Taylor and Aaron were over sitting on the couches with Courtney and Sara. 

"Look who's here!" I exclaimed to them. They stood up and turned to us, running over to Nevaeh and Brittney, I didn't have time to run out of the group hug.

"I've missed you girls!" Courtney exclaimed.

"We've missed you too!" Nevaeh answered her back. "Who are they?" she asked pointing to the boys.

"That's my boyfriend, Taylor," Courtney told them, pointing over to him.

"And that's my boyfriend, Aaron," Sara said as she pointed to Aaron.

"I think we're gonna go now, and give you girls some time to catch up," Taylor said, as the both of them stood up.

"Wait, they should meet the rest of the boys!" Courtney exclaimed.

"Okay," Brittney and Nevaeh answered simutaneously. So, we went back to their house. The house I dreaded to go back to. We pulled into the driveway, parked the car, then walked up to the front door. Nash answered it quickly, but his eyes went straight to Brittney, basically drooling over her at the sight of her. For some odd reason, I was jealous. Then the girls met Matt, I could easily tell Brittney was head over heels for him, but his eyes were locked on to me. He disgusts me, just seeing him makes the bile in my stomach rise. Then I noticed another guy, he had dark brown hair, and brown eyes. At first he didn't say anything, he was to busy staring at Nevaeh.

"I'm Jack," he finally said, his gaze was still locked on to her. She smiled at him, it was adorable. I watched them fall in love before my very eyes, it was like watching a chick flick. 

"I'm Nevaeh," she smiled, and walked over to him, I could tell she didn't realize that she was actually moving towards him, but her feet just led her right where I'm sure she wanted to be. 

"I'm Nash, and you are...." I glanced over at him, he was talking to Brittney. I watched him fall for her, right before my very eyes, but I shouldn't care, but I do. 

"I'm Brittney," she answered simply, I could tell she didn't feel the same, she was to busy being mesmorized by Matt, which I can't understand why, but then again, she doesn't know what happened a few hours ago. 

"How long are you in town?" he asked, a small smile crawled on to his skin. I closed my eyes, Danielle you have Cameron, why are you doing this, you were just about to have your life together. 

"Just this week," she answered simply, she wouldn't look at him as she continued talking to him, she was just staring at Matt, who was watching my every move. All of this is just to much for me to handle. 

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I mentioned then I walked away, letting my feet lead me to the first door I saw. I closed my eyes and sat down on the bed, I don't even know who's room this is. I put my elbows on my thighs, my forehead in the palm of my hands, and absorbed all the silence. Breathing slowly, and just relaxing, pretending everything around me wasn't happening. Then I heard the door open, it was Nash, I guess I walked into his and Cameron's room.

"This isn't the bathroom," I said as I stood up quickly and walked over to the door, where Nash was blocking.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked, as he lead me to the bed and sat down, he closed to door before he sat down. 

"The whole Matt thing, and that Cameron's away," I told him.

"Everything will be okay Danielle," he whispered to me, and gave me a side hug, I let my head rest on his shoulder, when he let go of me I left it there.

"So, do you think you could hook me up with Brittney?" he asked finally. I knew that was bound to happen sooner or later.

"She's only here for a week.." my voice trailing off, I couldn't hide the jealousy.

"It sounds like someone's jealous," he said through a smile. I didn't answer him. "I like Brittney," 

"Alright whatever," I rolled my eyes and picked my head up.

"What did you think that we would continue what ever this is?" he asked through a laugh.

"No, it's just, I somehow have feelings for you," I admitted.

"I'm not going to do anything with you while you have Cameron," he answered, he was right, and I shouldn't either. Cameron is the guy of my dreams, the guy I've been waiting for my whole life. The one I can't lose. What's wrong with me? As I looked up into his blue eyes, I realized, Matt was right. I am a slut.