I Promise

Courtney's POV

I woke up at around nine, since I could barely sleep. I got out of bed, and went straight to Danielle's room. She still wasn't home, now I'm even more scared. Where the hell could she be? I wasn't in the mood to eat, so I just got changed into a pair of yoga shorts, and a t-shirt and my Nike sneakers. I tied a bandana in my hair and put it into a nice pony tail. I'm exhausted, but I know I can't sleep. I went to knock on Sara's door.

"Are you ready? We have to go," I said through the door. 

"Yeah, I just need to grab something to eat," she said as she opened the door. She had on a band t-shirt, jean shorts, and vans. 

"Alright hurry up," I answered. She went to eat some cereal.

"Did you eat?" she asked.

"No," I said quickly.

"Are you going to?" she asked.

"No, I'm not in the mood to eat or talk right now," I said with an attitude. 

"Alright," she said and finished her cereal. She cleaned up, then we left. We arrived at their house at the usual time. 

"Hey, where's Danielle?" Matt asked looking at me.

"Umm, we don't know," I admitted.

"Oh my god, is she alright?" he asked with a worried tone in her voice.

"I'm sure she's fine," Sara said convincingly.

"That just doesn't seem like her to disappear, so I doubt she's fine," he answered as he opened the door wider for us to come in. I saw Cameron standing near Matt. He listened to the conversation.

"So where do you want us to clean this time?" I asked.

"Um, I guess just continue with the bathrooms," he said. I walked over to the bathroom that was closest to Taylor's room. Maybe I he'll need to use it or something. I walked by his room, the door was opened and he was still sleeping. I went straight into the bathroom and started cleaning it. I heard a knock on the door, and I opened it slowly.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"I don't know Cameron," I admitted.

"What happened at the concert? I wanna know everything," he said, I can see the anger raging in him.

"Well, we watched The Summer Set concert up close, in the third row. During the last song, Brian, the lead singer, completely checked Danielle out while he was singing. She was denying that he was looking directly at her, and-" I started but he cut me off.

"So what? He took her away? He kidnapped her? What did he do?" he asked impatiently.

"Let me finish the story," I said.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just really scared," he admitted.

"Its fine. Alright, so after the concert we went backstage. He was talking to us, but she wasn't answering him, I guess she was nervous, since that's one of her favorite bands. So he asked her about her opinion of the concert and she said it was good. Then  he was flirting with her, she wasn't really flirting back at first. Then he asked us to go to the after party," I said. I was almost out of breath.

"So did you girls go?" he asked concerned.

"Yes, and as soon as we got there she grabbed beers for us. Then Brian met up with her, and they started dancing. I looked over every now and then and one of the band members kept handing him drinks to give to the both of them. She must have had a least ten beers. Then I tried to make her leave, but she wouldn't leave. Then, he kicked me out, and Sara and I left," I told the story. I tried to catch my breath while he tried to process this all.