The First Day

"Yeah that's awesome! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed. He started walking away, but then I thought of all the possibilites of which boys would actually be in the house. He didn't give me an address either, or when we start, how the hell are we supposed to be the cleaning crew if we didn't know where he lived or what time to go in?

"Wait, Matt we need to know when to go over and where you live," I said as I ran over to him. 

"Let me text it to you," he said as he pulled out his phone. I took it and put my number in, he texted me the address and we start tomorrow at eleven. 

"Thanks again, this means a lot to us," I said through a smile. 

"Anytime, see you tomorrow," he said through a smile, and walked away with Shawn and Nash. I took a deep breath, and walked normally to the girls, I felt the smile on my face reach from ear to ear.

"So we start tomorrow, and he texted me the address," I said through the huge smile. 

"Okay, um what do we wear?" Courtney asked.

"I don't know, but luckily we are at the mall. I'm sure a nice pair of vans or Nike's would be good to wear as shoes," I mentioned.

"Yes! And some yoga shorts from Victoria's Secret!" Sara exclaimed. She's totally obessed with that store.

"Or the cropped ones, some people's butts hang out of them," Courtney mentioned through a laugh looking directly at me. I let out a small laugh.

"Well, what are we waiting for? We have to shop for clothes!" I exclaimed. We ran to Victoria's Secret first and basically bought all of the cropped yogas and yoga shorts. 

"So who do you think lives in the house?" I asked.

"Well, I'm guessing that Nash and Shawn do," Sara said. The three of us laughed together at that one.

"No shit Sara! There has to be more boys there if he said that its pretty messy," Courtney said as she picked up a cute pair of yoga pants with the galaxy print on the band of them.

"Courtney get them! They're so cute!" I exclaimed, "Do you girls think that Cameron lives there?" 

"Maybe! Do you think Aaron does?" Sara asked.

"Probably! What about Taylor," Courtney asked through a smile. 

"Well, you're the luckiest out of all of us, so he's most likely going to be there," I said through a laugh. We moved on to other stores, buying so much, maybe to much. It was a struggle to even walk since there were so many bags. 

"We really did shop until we dropped!" I said through a laugh as I plopped down on to the couch of our apartment. The girls started laughing, and I got up quickly, I realized we didn't pick rooms yet. I needs to get to room with the biggest closet since I did bring three suitcases worth of stuff. I ran past Courtney and Sara, and checked  the bedrooms closets. All of them were small. I looked in the last bedroom, the closet was huge and had its own bathroom. I figured since I am the oldest, I should get it. I quickly grabbed all my stuff and threw it in the room. 

"That one is mine bitches!" I exclaimed and ran to the doorway. They rolled their eyes and laughed at me. Courtney took the bedroom to the left of mine, the closet was pretty small but it already had a tv in it. Sara took the bedroom to the right of mine, the room was average. The apartment was more like a penthouse, but we all called it an apartment. I looked over at the desk in the living room and realized we need to get ready for college soon. 

"After we finish settling in, we need to pick colleges," I mentioned to them. I'm sure they forgot. 

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that! You're right!" Sara exclaimed. After many hours of hanging clothes, listening to music, and tiring myself out even more then I already am. I finally finished settling in to my room. I took a deep breath and plopped down on to my soft bed.