The Plan

"What took you so long?" Courtney asked as soon as I shut the car door. 

"I'll tell you later," I said through a huge smile. We finally got home, at around eleven. I took off all my makeup and changed into a pair of booty shorts and a huge t-shirt, my favorite thing to wear to bed. I jumped into bed, and the girls ran in to talk about their night.

"You first!" I exclaimed to Courtney.

"Well, lets just say that Taylor and I have no idea what that movie was about," she said through a laugh.

"Courtney! You didn't go on your date yet!" Sara exclaimed.

"Yeah, and..." Courtney said, her voice trailing off.

"Wouldn't you want to wait for him to kiss you then?" Sara asked.

"He can kiss me when ever he wants," Courtney answered swiftly.

"Alright, what about you? What happened on your date?" I asked Sara.

"Well, it was perfect, you know, he got me flowers, and all that then he kissed me goodnight," she said easily through a simple smile.

"Aww, that's so cute!" I answered

"What about you Danielle? How was Nash and Cameron?" Courtney asked through a smirk.

"Well, Nash asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said no. I felt horrible about it, then I got back and then Cameron asked me out and I said yes," I said through a smile.

"Damn girl!" Courtney exclaimed.

"Right! Like Danielle look at you getting those boys," Sara said through a laugh.

"Well, I only want one, so it doesn't matter," I said softly. Everything was just happening so fast. I've only known them for two days and I'm already dating one of them. What if their psychos, or serial killers? What if their creeps or perverts? I laid down in my bed and fell asleep within minutes. 

*THE NEXT DAY* 

"Wake up Danielle!" Courtney screamed and shook the bed. It was eleven already, we were running late again. 

"Alright, I'm up," I said as I shot up out of bed. My hair covering my face, some makeup still smeared on my face. I ran to the kitchen to make something to eat, and rushed to get dressed. My hair was a complete mess, it was to wild to be tamed with in just ten minutes. So I put it in a messy bun, and changed into another pair of yoga shorts, a red tanktop and Courtney's red vans. I put my red bandana in my hair and ran out the door. We got there at around eleven thirty. Its already Tuesday, our third day in the city, and I'm already starting to miss home, but I wouldn't go back. Today we had to clean the bathrooms.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as soon as Matt opened the door. I ran right past him and we all seperated to clean the bathrooms. They were pretty gross, mainly since there was hair every where. I heard a knock on the door again, then a flashback to yesterday ran through my head before I opened the door. I smiled at the thought of his lips on mine, then I opened the door. It was him.

"Hi beautiful," he said as he walked in and shut the door.

"Hi, so how is this going to work?" I asked as I started cleaning the sink again.

"I was thinking of I guess going to your place instead of coming here," he said swiftly.

"Wouldn't they get suspicious if your always over my place? They think we hate each other," I said softly.

"And we can pretend to, infront of them, I'll just make up places that I'll be going to. I'll handle it all babe, don't worry," he reassured me.

"Alright, I'll see you later then, I have to actually clean the bathroom this time," I said with a wink. 

"Okay, I'll text you when I'll be coming over," he said. He started walking over to the door, but turned around quickly, and kissed me. I smiled at him before he left the room. I felt the same butterflies flutter around in my stomach. Its crazy what can happen in three days.