Infatuation or Love?

Cameron grabbed my hand and led me to the front door as if I've never seen it before. Honestly, I wish I hadn't. Even though the house looked clean, it was a complete mess. 

"Can I use your phone real fast, I just have to make a quick call," I broke the silence as soon as we went into his room. I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders once I realized Matt wasn't there.

"Who do you have to call?" he asked impatiently, he stared into my eyes waiting for an answer.

"Sara, to tell her that I'm okay," I looked him right in the eyes, since I was telling him the truth.

"Oh so you'll call her to tell her your okay, but not me. I was so worried about you," he answered back. He sounded as if he were jealous.

"Well I needed to settle in with everything, plus I knew I was able to visit you. I can't afford to go back home, not yet at least," my voice trailed off as I continued to talk to him. I don't understand why he's acting obsessive for some reason.

"What do you mean not yet?" he asked, I could hear the curiosity dripping from his voice.

"It's not working out here. I haven't gotten anything I accomplished done that I've wanted," I confessed to him. To be honest, I was a little scared of his reaction.

"You haven't given it a chance yet, besides you just got here not too long ago. Did you expect to work everything out according to plan?" he asked through a sarcastic laugh. He's back to his old self, at first I thought it was a phase that he would get over, but maybe this is how he really is.

"Well yes. Can I please call her now?" I asked impatiently as I held my hand out for his phone. He finally handed it to me, and I dialed her number. One of the very few I knew off the top of my head.

"Hey Sara, its Danielle" I said as soon as I heard the dial tone cut off.

"Hey! I've been trying to contact you to see if you were alright. Your phone was shut off I guess?" she answered back.

"Yeah, I'll fix that eventually, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm living with my sister and everything will be fine," my voice was weary once I said the word fine.

"Are you sure everything's okay?" she asked me.

"Um, I'll call you later.." I answered, I looked over at Cameron he was standing right next to me just staring at the phone waiting for me to get off of it.

"Alright girly, talk to you later then," she answered back. I hung up the phone and handed it straight to him.

"What'd she say?" his voice broke the awkward silence.

"Nothing really, she had to go so I told her I'll call her later," I lied I was honestly I couldn't tell him about how I was feeling. 

"Okay," he answered easily. His chocolate brown eyes stared me down, his hair was a hot mess, but I couldn't stop staring. He might have his mood swings, but he sure was gorgeous. 

"I love you, I was just so worried that you weren't coming back," he broke the silence as he pulled me closer to him letting his lips smack on to mine. 

"I love you, I'll be here until I have enough money to go home," I admitted. I didn't mean to tell him that I was planning on going home soon.

"Why would you go home, when you have me?" he asked, as if I only needed him no one or nothing else.

"Well I mean, I was just thinking out loud," I finally answered. Was he being serious? I can't just live here and have a dead end job the rest of my life, that's not who I am. I want to go to college and have a successful life, but he thinks I'm just going to stay here for him? He was never part of the plan when I left. Then again, none of this really was part of the plan I had. I can't just sit here with him all my life, its not that simple.

"Can't you just stay here with me?" he begged. Even if I wanted to stay here, I wouldn't. I don't trust Matt in the house, and he won't even believe me when I told him about what he did. He's so blind, if he would touch me right in front of him what makes him incapable of taking advantage of me? 

"I just don't think it's a good idea, you'll distract me from what I came here originally for," I finally answered him.

"Fine," he said as he pushed himself away from me.

"Come on Cameron, do you honestly expect me to just stay here and clean the house and have no money. What would happen if we broke up?" I really should think about what I say before I say it, he just doesn't look like he's happy with what I'm saying.

"We won't break up," was all he said. At first it sounded a bit sexy, but at the same time creepy. Then I really thought about it, I have been a fan of his videos and vines for almost a year now, so I had time to fall in love with him. But him? He fell almost too fast, almost as if it wasn't really love. Was he just infatuated by me? Or am I just delusional? I've never believed in love at first sight, but maybe that's what happened to him. 

"Oh, okay" was all I could say. How was I supposed to react to that? "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," 

"Hurry back," he said through a warm smile. I walked out of the room and crept down the hallway to see if I could find Nash. I checked every room, then I finally saw him in the kitchen, surprisingly by himself.

"Can you tell me what happened to your eye?" I scared him as I started to talk since my voice was coming from behind him.

"It's nothing, really," he turned around to look at me.

"Well, if it had anything to do with me I'm sorry," I admitted. For some reason I had a feeling that it was.

"It was Cameron, he kept thinking I didn't want to tell him where you were because I wanted you all to myself," he finally admitted. I could see him feeling relieved. I just stared at the purple eye as he spoke. I couldn't help but think it was all my fault that he was hurt, but little did I know there was a bigger mess than I couldn't imagine trying to clean.