The Concert

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up to my phone going off, I got a text from Matt.

*Hey, you girls can take the day off today.* I read the message and smiled.

*Alright, thanks! I'll see you tomorrow then.* I typed the message quickly then hit the send button.

*Okay, see you tomorrow.* I read the message that came in within seconds. I put my phone down, then checked the clock for the time. It was already eleven. I ran out of my room, and into Sara's.

"What time is the concert?" I asked.

"Uhm, its at six, but we need to leave here at like four," she said easily. I nodded then went back to bed with Cameron. He was curled up into the sheets. His hair was messy, but a cute kind of messy. I looked down at his angelic face, he looks so innocent, so angelic. My eyes lowered to his arms, how they tensed up every now and then while he slept. I scooted closer to him, and intertwined my fingers through his. I moved closer to him, I could feel his breath on me, and I felt his heartbeat, that perfectly matched mine. I felt his fingers slowly move away from mine, then his arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. I smiled at what just happened, then closed my eyes. I fell back asleep instantly. 

I woke up at around one, and I looked over at him to see if he was awake. He was.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

"Not long, a couple minutes maybe," he said softly.

"You weren't watching me sleep were you?" I asked.

"Maybe," he said through a smile. I gently nudged his shoulder with the palm of my hand. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked through a smile. Realizing that his arms were still wrapped around me.

"Yes," he said easily. I broke away from his embrace, and made us some waffles. We finished eating at around one thirty.

"I'm gonna get ready for the concert, the girls probably want me to help them, do you want to stay until we leave?" I asked.

"I wanna be with you as long as I can," he admitted, his voice was soft and gentle. I smiled as his remark.

"Okay," I said easily. I cleaned up the kitchen then went straight to my room, he followed behind me.

"Danielle, when your done, can you do my hair and make up?" Courtney asked. I nodded my head and turned on my curler.

"Danielle, can you curl my hair after you do yours? I can never reach the back!" Sara asked, I nodded. I quickly curled my hair, it took about forty five minutes. I looked over at Cameron, he was just sitting on my bed watching me. I got up and kissed him softly, then walked back to my vanity, sat in the chair, and started applying my face moisturizer and primers. 

"Sara, come on, I'll do your hair before I do my makeup," I yelled for her. She ran in to my room and sat down quickly. Her burgundy hair was half way curled. I finished curling her hair within ten minutes, she walked out quickly and I sat down to start doing my eye makeup first.

"You're so beautiful," Cameron said swiftly.

"Thank you," I said through a smile. He watched me apply eyeshadow then a ton of mascara. He came over to me and kissed my forehead.

"You're gonna make me mess up!" I said through a laugh.

"I want you to mess up," he admitted.

"Why? I'd have to start all over again then," I said, confusion building up in my voice.