The Date

I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich quickly. I looked at the clock. It's already four, and I'm meet him at his house at six. As soon as I finished my sandwhich, I ran to my bedroom, stumbling along the way. I blasted some Ariana Grande music, and started drying my hair. I looked over at the clock, it was four fifteen. I have enough time. I grabbed my curling iron, and let it heat up while I started applying makeup. I may not like him, but that doesn't mean I should look bad on purpose. I started out on my natural foundation, then contoured my cheeks, applied a high light, and coral blush. I learned everything from my sister Jenna. Then I did a simple light brown smokey eye, since I love wearing a bold lipstick. I started by lining my lips with a red lip liner then applied my favorite lipstick, Mac Red. I started curling my hair. It was already five now. Courtney came in and sat on my bed.

"You and Sara will be out tonight and I'm all alone!" Courtney said through a laugh.

"Oh don't worry I'm sure I won't be long," I said through a smirk.

"You're makeup looks awesome!" she exclaimed. I looked at her though the mirror and smiled.

"Thanks girl! I learn from the best!" I exclaimed.

"Has she talked to you since she moved?" she asked.

"Yeah, she texts me every now then," I said easily. My sister decided to get married and start a family down here in California. I haven't seen her since last year. 

"We should visit her soon," she said.

"Yeah we should, can you do me a favor and curl the back of my head? I can't reach with this stupid robe," I asked her. She laughed and helped me.

"On Friday you are so helping me get ready!" she exclaimed.

"Of course!" I yelled back. Then we started singing along to Ariana Grande's song Daydreamin. She just finished the rest of my hair and I sat there on my phone. 

"Help me pick out an outfit?" I asked looking at her.

"Duh! Both Cameron and Nash are going to go crazy over you!" Courtney said through a smile. 

"Thanks girl, I really wanna see what Cameron thinks of me, looking like this," I said twirling around.

"Yeah especially in that fluffly purple robe," she said through a laugh.

"Everyone will just be jealous they don't have a hot oufit like this!" I exclaimed.

"Of course, I know I am!" she started cracking up now.

"I would be too!" I exclaimed as I walked over to the huge closet.

"Alright, Danielle you can not get anymore clothes, you're probably gonna have to start using mine soon," she said with her eyes wide.

"I could never stop buying clothes! I love them to much!" I yelled and ran into the huge closet. 

"Danielle, you have to leave in twenty minutes!" Courtney exclaimed as she looked down at my phone. 

"We can do this! Look for a cute either white or black dress," I said. I grabbed a pair of bright red pumps that perfectly matched my lipstick. I slide them on, luckily the pedicure I got the other day was still perfectly on my toes. 

"Oh my gosh, this dress is perfect! Wear this one!" she exclaimed. It was a white and black dress. They top was white with a cut out on the stomach and the fabric crisscrossed over each other. The bottom of it was just black. It wasn't to short. It was perfect. The first time I saw the dress was on one of my favorite viners, Lele Pons. Then I found one identical to hers, just different color. I quickly slid it on. I went over to my jewlery box and grabbed a pair of gold studs.