The First Time

We finished dinner, he took me back home, and kissed me good night. The most passionate kiss I could ever expierence, and it left me wanting more. As soon as I walked in through the front door, I heard strange noises coming from either Sara or Danielle's room, but I ignored it. I walked back to my room, and plopped straight on to my bed, and fell asleep almost instantly.

Danielle's POV

I pulled him closer to me, my body aching for more. He bit my lip gently, my bottom lip brought in between his teeth. A small moan escaped from my mouth.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked with a sexy tone in his voice. My body was weak, I waited patiently for him to just rip off the rest of our clothes. I nodded my head and I felt his hands slide down to the top of my pants, sliding them off slowly. He's teasing me. I felt his hot breath running down my neck, as he brought one hand back to my bra clasp. In one swift motion, he unhooked it and threw it to the side. He pulled me close to him, chest to chest. I was already sweating. Then my fingers traced his back then finally met the button of his jeans. I licked my lips and unbuckled them, quickly unzipping, then pulling them completely off. Leaving the both of us with just underwear on. He leans back down to kiss me, the kiss was sloppy, yet passionate. His tongue ran over my lips slowly and my hands quickly found the top of his underwear and slid them off, he pulled mine off in one swift motion and threw them to the other side.

"Are you ready?" he whispered in my ear, I nodded and I felt him slid into me, slowly. A loud moan escaped from my lips, and I brought my hand to my mouth, covering any other sounds leaving it. He grinded his hips on me, it was truly amazing. It was perfect. I bit my lip hard, feeling it turn white, trying to conceal the groans and screams from coming out. Finally he stopped after a while. Sweat dripped down the both of our bodies and foreheads. We just laid there, cuddling. I heard a knock on the door, and I quickly got dressed, and threw all of Cameron's clothes at him to quickly get dressed. Then I opened the door.

"What's going on in here?" Sara asked with a smirk.

"Oh nothing, just hanging out!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, well guess what I got!" she exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"THREE TICKETS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES TO THE SUMMER SET CONCERT TOMORROW NIGHT!" She yelled so loudly.

"NO YOU DIDN'T!" I yelled back. I heard loud footsteps coming towards my room, then Courtney appeared within seconds.

"You got backstage passes and tickets for tomorrow nights concert? I thought they were sold out," Courtney said.

"You're right they are, but there were tickets on some ticket website," she answered easily.

"Its not a scam is it?" I asked.

"No, it was ticket master I think," she answered easily.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SO EXCITED!" I screamed so loudly. I looked over at Cameron in bed, with his shirt on, he looked at me like I was crazy. "I can finally meet Brian,"

"Whose Brian?" he asked as he looked at me suspiciously.

"The lead singer of The Summer Set, don't worry about him he's to old for me," I said swiftly.

"How old is he?" he asked.

"Twenty-three, why does it matter?" I asked confused.

"He's not that much older then you," he answered quietly.

"And..." I said my voice trailing off. I can easily tell he was jealous.

"Nothing," he said quickly.

"Alright well, I'm gonna go search for something to wear, figure out where we will park and all that fun stuff," Sara said as she walked out of my room.

"Yeah, I have to search for an outfit, if I can't find anything, we are going shopping," Courtney said as she walked towards her room.

"Okay!" I exclaimed, then shut my door.

"I love you," Cameron finally whispered. A smile crawled on to my face. It was already late, and he was still over, I guess he's sleeping over.

"I love you more," I finally whispered back. I crawled into bed and cuddled into his chest. I closed my eyes, and just before I fell asleep I heard his voice whisper into my ear.

"That's impossible,"