I Want You

I ran to my bedroom and changed into something decent. My hair fell straight, after a while, so I just straightened my hair quickly. I put on a pair of booty shorts and a muscle tee. I brushed my hair out of my face and sat at my vanity and applied some mascara, then I heard the door slam open.

"Danielle, Taylor changed the date to tonight help me get ready!" she exclaimed. I got up and pushed her to my vanity chair. 

"What time is he coming?" I asked.

"In an hour," Courtney said quickly.

"Damn, how the hell am I doing hair, makeup, and finding an outfit in an hour?!" I yelled.

"You can do it! Hurry and start!" she yelled back. I took a deep breath, grabbed my bright red straightner and straightened her hair as quickly as I could. I finished within twenty minutes. I braided the front part of her hair away from her face, then applied light makeup. She hates makeup, so I just put on her foundation, blush, mascara, and a high light. I ran to her closet and grabbed a pair of destroyed acid rain jeans, a black over the shoulder top, and my brand new black and white vans. 

"Hurry get dressed!" I exclaimed and threw the clothes at her, she caught them all except the shoes. They fell to her feet. She gave me a hug as a quick thank you, and  ran out of my room. I fixed my hair quickly, and I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door, but Courtney beat me to it.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you here," she said through a laugh. I looked over at Cameron, he was wearing a white t-shirt with the sleeves folded, a pair of light skinny jeans, and navy and white vans. The shirt accentuated his muscles. I looked over at him, basically drooling, my eyes begging him to come in. Just looking at him makes me weak, his hair was perfectly styled, I just wanted to run my fingers through it over and over again. He walked in past Courtney, and she left. I guess Taylor was waiting for her outside. I peeked into Sara's room to see what she was doing, she was on the computer. I grabbed Cameron's hand and lead him to my room.

"Aren't you gonna give me a tour?" he asked with a smirk.

"No, I think you're fine with just knowing where my room is," I said. I winked at him, and my eyes dropped to his plump lips. He brought his bottow lip in between his teeth, tugging at it. I smiled at him, but my eyes stayed on his lips. I felt him come closer to me, as his tongue slid across his lips, the only thing I was watching. I looked up at his eyes, his innocent brown eyes, what makes me weak the most. Before our lips touched, I pushed him lightly on to the bed, and crawled on top of him.

"Woah, you're quick," he said through a laugh. I leaned down to him, and kissed him passionatley. When we broke away for air I felt his fingers slid my shirt off. His fingertips lightly touched my skin as he took it off, a small shiver left my body from his touch. He rolled me over so that he was on top, and kissed me slowly. His tongue sliding gentley into my mouth. My fingers interlocked on the back of his neck for a while, I finally set them free and slowly slid them to the bottom seam of his shirt, pulling it off slowly. I traced his shoulder blades then pulled him closer to me. I need him now. 

Courtney's POV

I met with Taylor down at the lobby, I didn't want him to see that Cameron was here. He smiled as soon as his eyes landed on me. I laughed, and we walked out to his car together.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked.

"Hm, you pick, I don't know that many resturants here," I answered. He smiled then started the car, we arrived at a nice italian resturant. Most of the lights on the sign were out, so I couldn't exactly tell what it was called. We walked in through the front door, all eyes were on us. I flipped my hair off of my shoulder and walked to the hostess stand to be seated. We sat down, and ordered drinks.

"So what made you move from Friday to today?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you sooner," he said nervously.

"Aw, really?" I asked.

"Yes," he said simply. I smile crawled onto my face as I looked at him. He wore a t-shirt, skinny jeans, and some vans, but of course his bandana. It was light blue this time, and it went so well with his light brown eyes, that I got lost in. We ordered dinner, and just got to know each other for a while. The usual questions like, 'what's you favorite color' or 'what's your middle name?' Then my feelings for him started to deepen, almost like love. I looked over at him, his mouth opened, but no words came out.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I want you," he said simply. My eyes widened at those small three words that meant so much, and then at that moment was when, I knew that I fell in love with Taylor. A delicate smile fell onto my face.

"Do you want me?" he asked impatiently. More then ever, but I couldn't say that out loud, that sounds a little obsessive. I shook my head.

"I want you all to myself," he finally said.

"You can have me all to yourself," I answered.

"That sounded selfish, but I just have to have you. Be my girlfriend?" he asked easily.

"Yes," I answered quickly. I fell in love with him, like I would fall asleep, slowly, then all at once.