Things Are Getting Messier

I looked over at Nash just to see if he would do anything to prove to her that he knows something he shouldn't know. Just to see if he'll give me up, but when I saw her look over at him he flashed her a half smile and turned away. I had a small feeling that I shouldn't have told him any of this, that he could use this all against me. I just need to figure out if I do really love her, or if I am just infatuated with her. Everything happened so quickly, and I didn't even get to learn her middle name. How can I be in love with someone I barely know? But then again, how couldn't I love her? She's absolutely amazing, her personality and everything. 

"So what are you two doing today?" I heard Nash's voice break the awkward silence.

"Um, I'm not exactly sure. Probably staying in," I answered back easily, as if nothing was wrong.

"Oh okay," she answered her voice filled with surprise.

"What did you plan on me taking you out? You showed up here randomly how could I have planned anything with you if I didn't know you were showing up in the first place," the words slipped out of mouth almost too easily. I might scare her away if I keep this act up. I just need to know if I really love her or not. I do know that she deserves someone better.

"Sorry, I wanted to come here when I was ready," she answered back softly. Her voice continued to soften as she continued to speak. I looked over at her, she looked exhausted, I could tell she was a mess. Should I tell her about Lauren? 

"I think I should go," she whispered, I saw her watch Matt walk passed the couch, as he walked he made eye contact with her and smiled down at her. 

"Don't go, you just got here," I answered her back. 

"Danielle, that might be a good idea," I heard Nash but into the conversation.

"Who asked you? She came for me, you can't tell her if she should leave or not," I snapped.

"Cameron, you don't know what happened, I'm telling you its best for her to leave now," he answered me back, his voice lowered to a whisper. 

"Oh come on, she has you in on this too? Matt wouldn't do something like that to her," I laughed. He's a good guy, he wouldn't do anything to harm Danielle. But then again, he was touching her under the blanket the other day..

"It did happen, you're just too stubborn to believe it," she stood up and started walking to my room to get her stuff. She can't leave, not yet, not when I'm trying to figure out my feelings for her. I ran after her.

"I can't deal with this right now, I have more important things to worry about," she scoffed as she grabbed her keys and headed towards the door.

"Like what? This isn't important to you?" I asked.

"I mean, I've been trying to get you to believe me for some time now, and I need to start worrying about myself instead of what you think," she answered back easily.

"Please don't go, I need you to stay here," I whispered to her as I got closer to her, grabbing on to her arm.

"You don't need me to stay, you want me to" she answered as she tried to slide her arm out of my grip, but I tightened the grip I had on her. 

"Let go of me, I want to leave. I need to figure out what I'm doing next so I can go back home," she pleaded.

"Why would you go back when you have me? Oh come on I heard about how much you were hoping I lived in this house and how much you'd hope I'd fall in love with you," I answered back easily.

"H-How did you know that?" she pulled hard and finally broke the grip I had on her.

"Don't worry about it, but why would you want to leave LA? To leave me?" I said to her.

"This isn't at all what I hoped would happen to me once I got here, I just think I've seen enough of LA," she answered back as she walked towards the door. 

"Before you go, there's something I need to tell you," I admitted. I wasn't planning on telling her about Lauren, but maybe it will make her stay. I'll do anything to make her stay so I can figure this all out.

"What is it?" she asked, standing in the doorway. She brushed the front piece of her hair behind her ear as she waited for me to tell her. She stared at me waiting, her big brown eyes filled with innocence. I can't tell her, I can't break her heart. She's too beautiful to hurt. "Tell me," she said impatiently. She stood with her arms folded, shifting from side to side until I would answer her. I continued watching her, I brushed the strand of hair that was still in her face to behind her ear. My fingertips outlining the shape of her face. I still got chills just touching her, but I can't tell if this really was love. I knew it had to be something though. I gently kissed her cheek, to see if the sparks were still there, and they were. "Come on Cameron, I don't have time for this," she groaned. I trailed my lips from her cheek to her lips. Gently kissing them, surprisingly she kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around the small of her back and pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck as I continued kissing her. After a few minutes of kissing her, the sparks instantly igniting, I still couldn't believe that it was enough, but I knew I needed her to stay so I could figure it out. 

"I-I need to figure out if I'm either in love with you or not," I didn't mean to say this, but that's what came out instead. The words came out so easily though, I looked at her as she reacted to what I just said. She was speechless, there were no tears in her eyes. My gaze focused on to her lips as she parted them slowly as she was going to speak, but I waited until I heard her voice to say anything else.