The Clean Up Crew

Danielle's POV

"Come on girls, we're gonna be late!" I yelled through the empty house, looking for my best friends. We finally saved enough money to be able to fill out our dreams. To move to Los Angeles, California together. I've dreamt of moving there since I was a kid, everything just looks so perfect there. The boys, the weather, the beaches, and of course the fashion. I walked to our empty living room with my suitcases in my hand. I really should stop buying clothes. 

"Coming!" I heard the voice yell back. It was Courtney, we've been best friends for the longest time. Then Sara followed behind her. By the looks of it, it didn't really seem that the three of us would be best friends because of our different styles, but we are. Sara is more of a punk rocker; she loves combat boots, band t-shirts, and of course her burgundy hair. Courtney was the sporty one out of all of us; she loves sneakers, jeans, and t-shirts. Then there leaves me, I guess you could say I'm a mix between a girly girl and a hipster; I love staying update with the latest fashion trends. Many people ask, why we're friends? The main reason we are, is because we are all so much alike aside from the style. 

"So, I just thought of something. What are we going to do about jobs?" I asked. That what something the three of us haven't talked about, or even thought of. 

"We'll figure out something, but now we have to go before we miss our flight!" Sara exclaimed as the three of us walked to the front door. I turned around just before the door opened to look at the boring empty house that I'm leaving behind. I smiled at all of the memories, and now its time to move on. 

"Is the cab even here yet?" Courtney asked. I looked around, at the driveway and in front of our house on the street. I spotted the small yellow taxi. The first thought that came to mind, damn I don't think our luggage can fit in that  small trunk. Luckily, it did. We finally arrived to the airport, holding our one way tickets to Los Angeles. We boarded the airplane, and before we knew it we were already in the sky. 

*MANY HOURS LATER*

I walked out of the airport and took a deep breath of the fresh air. The weather was beautiful, and everything that I thought of what it was going to be, it was. Now, the question is.. where the hell is our apartment? 

"Uhm, where are we going now?" Courtney asked. The tone of her voice was a mix of worry and happiness. We walked around for a little while, with our suitcases rolling behind us. The stares that we got from people we're hilarious. It reminded me of the time after my dance recital how people looked at me with my hair slicked back and pounds of makeup on my face. Like I was a lunatic, well I guess we are lunatics again. After a few blocks, we finally found our apartment building.

"Why don't we go shopping?" I suggested. They both nodded and I grabbed my Michael Kohrs purse and we left. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of LA is celebrities. I mean I'm not expecting to meet Lady Gaga or Channing Tatum on our first day, but I know that our favorite viners live in the city too. I looked all over Twitter to see if they really all lived here, but only a few did, and they lived together. Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Matt Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, and Shawn Mendes. 

"So do you think we will meet some of the Magcon boys soon?" Sara asked with so much enthisuasm. I just shrugged my shoulders, I don't want to get anyones hopes up. Courtney just ignored the question, we must have been thinking the same thing. 

"Well lets go! I'm not getting any younger!" I yelled back to them. We left or suitcases in the middle of our new living room. There were two sets of keys on the counter, and I already picked up one from the front desk. Since, I'm sure one of us will lock ourselves out, I made sure each of us had our own key. As soon as we exited the building, the sun beamed down on me, brightly. I was about to start sweating. I looked down at the white vans I was wearing that were making my feet ache. Bad idea Danielle. Then I felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder, I picked my head up, and it was Matt Espinosa. 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," I said calmly. 

"It's okay neither was I," he said through a laugh. I heard footsteps behind me, I knew it was Courtney and Sara. 

"We just moved here, is there any chance you can show us where the shopping center is?" I asked through a small smile. 

"Yeah, can I show you in a few minutes? I'm waiting for some friends to meet me here," he answered back. 

"Okay, well I'm Danielle. This is Courtney, and this is Sara," I said easily. I'm totally breezing through this conversation, surprisingly. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Matt, you probably recognize me from Vine," he said as he extended his hand out for a hand shake. I shook his hand, and waited for his friends to come. I saw two boys walking towards us. Shawn Mendes and Nash Grier. I took a deep breath and grabbed my sun glasses that I should've put on before we left. I slid them on and waited for the two boys to walk over here so that I can finally go shopping with my best friends.

"Hey, is it okay if I take these girls with us to the mall? They're new here and asked where it was," Matt said to the two boys. 

"Yeah, I'm Nash," Nash said through an awkward laugh. 

"I'm Danielle," I said easily.

"And, I'm Courtney," Courtney said plainly. She doesn't really like Nash all that much.

"Sara," Sara said quietly. Sara doesn't really like him either. 

"Nice to meet you girls," he finally answered, looking directly at me. 

"I'm Shawn," Shawn said through a laugh. 

"I love your new song!" Courtney exclaimed. 

"Alright well lets go," Matt suggested.  After walking a few blocks, which included stumbling over my own two feet and an extremely long awkward silence. We finally arrived to the mall. 

"Thanks, and by any chance do you know any place that's hiring?" I asked with curiousity in my voice.

"No, not that I know of," Matt answered.

"We need jobs so that we can afford to live here," Sara said after exhalling a long exaggerated deep breath. I noticed a small smile crawl onto Matt's face. I looked at him, with confusion yelling through my eyes.

"Well, our house is pretty messy. Would you girls be up to being our maids?" he asked through a smirk.