The After Party

"Well are we going to the party or not?" I asked, ignoring what they were saying. They nodded, and we left. Hopefully, I'll get to talk to him by ourselves. We walked to the party which was at some club, I couldn't tell what it was called since the neon lights were hurting my eyes. As soon as we walked in I grabbed some beers for us.

"Danielle you shouldn't drink, you're driving us home. Remember?" Sara said pulling away the beer from my hands.

"Calm down its one drink, its not like I'll get hammered off  of it," I answered. I drank the beer, letting the cold liquid slide down my throat, causing my mouth to tingle. 

"Hey, you made it," Brian said as he walked over to grab a drink.

"Yeah I did," I said through a smile.

"Maybe we should go," Sara insisted.

"Sara, calm down, its just a party, we deserve to have some fun," Courtney answered her. 

"Yeah, but I don't think this was a good idea," Sara answered. I felt Brian come closer to me, and I drank more, letting the cold beer quench my thirst. 

"You're just jealous that Brian was checking Danielle out!" Courtney said quickly. The words fell from her mouth, like she didn't want to say them. Sara didn't say anything, she just drank her beer silently. I guess she was. 

"What's your name beautiful?" he asked, I felt his hand on my arm.

"Danielle," I said easily. I finished off the beer in my cup and set it down. I shouldn't drink anymore. 

"Do you wanna dance?" he asked, pulling me towards the dance floor.

"Yes," I said quickly. There we're so many people on the dance floor, their sweaty bodies kept hitting into me as I was dancing with Brian. 

"I can't dance, not with this many people hitting into me," I shouted over the music.

"Do you want to go somewhere quieter then?" he asked through a smile.

"No, I just don't want to be near this many sweaty people," I said looking at the crowded dance floor. I watched as hands were thrown into the air and people jumping around like maniacs. 

"Okay, what do you want to do then?" he asked.

"Just talk I guess," I said simply.

"That's no fun," he said, annoyance dripped from his voice.

"Okay then," I answered with an attitude.

"I love your music," I finally said.

"Thank you," he answered simply. Then I heard a song that I couldn't resist dancing to, Timber by Kesha and Pitbull. I tried to not dance, since I just wanted to talk to him, but I couldn't. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. A smile crawled on to his face, and he started dancing with me. His moves were adorable, he was an awkward dancer, but he made his awkward moves look hot, somehow. I watched his bandmate John, walkover with two beers in his hand. He handed one over to me, and one to Brian. I accepted it and drank it. It tasted like normal beer, and I decided, why can't I have fun? 

"Danielle, its getting late we need to go home," Courtney said to me. I was still dancing with Brian. I felt his hands land on to my hips and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. My vision was a blurry, and I felt sick, but I still wanted to dance. 

"No, I'm not leaving!" I shouted to her over the music.

"Danielle, we have to go clean tomorrow," Sara said, she peeled my intertwined fingers off of Brian and grabbed my hand.

"Who gives a fuck about them? I'm having fun, stop being partypoopers," I slurred. My words started running together.

"We need to leave," Courtney yelled, she grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me off the dance floor.

"She doesn't want to leave, let her go," Brian shouted over the music. 

"Well, she's going to leave," Courtney answered back with an attitude.

"I'll just get security to take care of you then," Brian spat out.

"Fine Danielle, you win. We're leaving without you, but don't say we didn't try to help you," Courtney yelled. Anger raged through her, but I just went back to the dance floor. I grabbed another beer, and met up with Brian again. I felt sweat drip down my neck and down my back. I pulled my ombre hair up, and threw my shirt off. I continued to dance, and I felt Brian's hands return to my hips. Then the thought of Cameron rushed through my mind.

"I need to go," I said softly. The DJ was changing songs, so the music was off for a little bit.

"You know you don't want to leave, just stay and have some fun. You deserve to have some fun," he said smoothly.

"I have a boyfriend," I admitted. 

"Okay.. What do you expect me to say to that?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just thought you should know," I said. I felt like the world was spinning around me, and my vision became even more blurry. I tried to blink the blurriness away, but it wouldn't stop. 

"Take me home," I tried to say, but my words slurred together. I couldn't even understand what I was saying.  

"Just loosen up, and have fun," Brian said swiftly. I took a deep breath, and the dizziness was getting worse, I couldn't even see straight. I felt his hands that were on my hips trail up to my chest. 

"Please, stop" I whispered. I wanted to just push him off of me, but I didn't. My muscles felt relaxed, I didn't want to move, it was to much of an effort to pull away from him.

"Are you trying to convince yourself you don't want me?" he asked arrogantly.

"Yes," I admitted. He started laughing.

"You're so funny Danielle," he said through a smile. I felt his hands trail from my stomach to the back of my neck. Then he kissed me, and I kissed him back. 

"Are you dizzy? Or is it just me?" I asked after he pulled away.

"Not really, you did drink a lot though," he answered softly. I still couldn't see right, and the world was spinning even faster in my eyes.

"Lets go somewhere else," he said easily, and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the exit. I just followed him.