Jealousy

"Oh hey, I was just looking for Nash," I continued with the same lie I told Cameron.

"He's already in the car, let's go you must be starving!" he said as he gently put his hand on the small of my back leading me to the front door. Even though I already knew where it was. I just couldn't get that girl being all over Cameron out of my head. I wish I could just take it out, but it keeps running through my mind. 

"Was that girl in their room his girlfriend?" I asked Matt quietly. I didn't want to ask about her, but I just had to.

"Yeah, they've been dating for like a week now. She's a total bitch though," he said. I took a deep breath, no wonder he's miserable. We finally got out of the house and into the truck. Nash sat next to me, extremely close. At first, it felt uncomfortable, but then I got over it after a while. 

"You look beautiful," he said through a small smile. I looked over at him, he was trying so hard to get my attention, Cameron was right. 

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself either," I said easily. Maybe I can find a way to see if Cameron would be jealous. I mean, it wouldn't that bad. 

"Do you want to take me out alone next time?" I asked with a smirk crawling on my face. I feel evil, not myself. I would never just use a boy to get another one jealous. I just have to have Cameron.

"Yeah.. Sure.. I mean if you want," he said nervously. His voice was so shaky, his bright blue eyes wide. I feel horrible, but its to late now. 

"I do, what about tomorrow?" I asked simply.

"Sounds perfect," he said with the most natural smile. A smile that I want to see again. I smiled back at him and turned to face the window. Watching the trees pass me by quickly. I bet that bitch is all over him right now. 

Cameron's POV

I'm not happy. It took me a week to realize that I'm not happy being with this random girl. I honestly forgot her name for a second when Danielle asked who she was. Lauren just makes me miserable, and none of my friends like her. I looked over at her, she sat on my bed alone. There wasn't really a connection between us, it was just basically physical all the time. I can't stop thinking about Danielle, and her reaction to seeing her in here. I ran my fingers through my hair, and sat down next to Lauren. 

"So, do you wanna kiss now?" she asked leaning over to me.

"I don't feel to good," I said. The first lie I could think of.

"Well, don't come near me! I have a photoshoot tomorrow. I'll see you later then," she said getting up and grabbing her stuff. She walked out of my room so quickly, and I let her. I let her leave. I laid down in bed and closed my eyes. The first time I saw Danielle, she was ready to clean my house, she looked sweet. I'm sure she is, but I pissed her off the first conversation I had with her. I feel horrible about it, but I'm sure she just wants to be with Nash. Since, that was who she was looking for when she came in. My eyes shot open, I need to go to the diner. I got up, put on my navy blue and white vans and left. The other thing I couldn't get over was that Lauren was jealous of Danielle. I could easily tell she was, I mean I would be to. She's beautiful, definatley more attractive then her. Even with photoshop. Now thinking about it, why am I even with her? I could easily have Danielle, but then again... I'm sure she's already planned a date with Nash. I finally arrived at the diner and pulled a chair up to their table. She looked at me with confusion at first, then she smiled. 

"What made you come here?" she asked as she put the chin in the palm of her hand.

"I'm hungry, and she wasn't feeling good," I said as I grabbed a menu.