Getting Caught

I took a deep breath, letting everything surrounding me sick in. I walked up to him slowly, and kissed him passionatley. The only lips that I've longed for, to be on mine. 

"The guys aren't going to be home later tonight. Do you wanna come over?" he mentioned through a smirk. 

"Sure, I have a surprise for you," I said through a mischevious smile. I just remembered that I taught myself the choreography from the music video "Dance For You" by Beyonce. I might as well do that for him, otherwise I learned it for no reason.

"Okay," he said as he winked at me. I walked out of the room, and went to find Courtney again.

"Hey, what time are you leaving?" I asked.

"Now, do you wanna come home with us?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said easily. I looked down at my clothes and laughed this time, I'm wearing Brian's shirt right now. It fit, but it was too long, it almost looked like I wasn't wearing anything underneath.  We start walking towards the front door, I wave goodbye to Matt, and I opened the door to leave. I ran to my car, and drove us back home.  I heard my phone go off.

"Can you get that?" I asked Courtney she picked up my phone and read the text message out loud.

*I miss you girls, can we come visit you soon?* Courtney read it out loud, it was Brittney and Nevaeh. 

"Tell them they can come whenever!" I exclaimed. She typed the message, and sent it. Within seconds, Brittney replied.

*Alright, we will come on Saturday!* Courtney read the message out loud. 

"I can't wait to see them!" I exclaimed. It's already Thursday. We arrived home, and I ran right to the shower. 

Courtney's POV

As soon as I got home, I decided to check up on Twitter, since I barely go on there anymore. I scrolled through my newsfeed and I saw that Brian tweeted a few hours ago. 

*Decided to come back to LA.* I read this and just rolled my eyes. I hope he didn't come to find Danielle again. I laid back to on my bed and closed my eyes. I heard my phone go off just as I was about to fall asleep.

*Hey, can Aaron and I come over?* I read the message and smiled.

*Now?* I sent quickly. Within minutes he replied.

*Yeah.* I read the message and the small smile that was on my face grew into a bigger one. 

*Sure.* I sent and I quickly got up. I ran to Sara's room to tell her what's going on.

"Taylor and Aaron are coming over!" I exclaimed. She jumped out of bed, and ran right to her vanity to heat up her straightener. I ran to the bathroom to quickly take a shower and blow dry my hair. I walked over to Danielle's room, the door was shut. I knock on the door quietly.

"Come in!" she exclaimed. I opened the door, her hair was perfectly curled, and she had on some type of coat, and stilettos. 

"Where are you going?" I asked through a laugh.

"Cameron's," she said through a smile.

"I don't wanna know, why you're dressed like that," I said through a laugh. 

"What's up?" she asked.

"Can you straighten my hair? Taylor's coming, and I don't feel like doing it," I begged.

"Yeah sure," she said as she got out of her seat. She quickly straightened my hair. Then touched up her makeup. I heard the doorbell ring.

"They're here!" I yelled so that Sara could hear. I ran to my room to change into a pair of shorts and a muscle tee. Sara wore a band t-shirt and some soffees and her burgundy hair was straight. I walked up to the door and opened it, making eye contact with Taylor as soon as he came into view.