THE NEW BEGINNING (EPILOGUE)

(PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT LAST )

Her head felt heavy but calming at the same time . The loose dainty curls on the front of her drunken eyes were acting a bit rude today and practically decided to not cooperate according to her wish. The wreath that she was trying to fit on her head was dangling madly against her wild curl,its purple and green giving her a look like of the goddess Persephone .

Her eyes frequently watched, the entrance of her room, in hopes of finding her Hades standing there but she knew it was still early and he was probably getting ready himself. she finally settled the wreath onto her head and straightened her off shoulder dress again which Will had given to her previous month with a shy smile that shouted to her that he was waiting eagerly for their prom together.

Now,when she looked at herself in a full length mirror, she knew she was ready. She was ready to hold his hand tightly while walking out of her house, she was ready to slow dance with him on an Ed Sheeran song . She was ready for whatever the night held for them, from surprises to planned functions.

ERICA'S POV

"Erica come down, Will is here ! shoo Evan ... i'll take her pictures", mum's voice was fluid today, containing excitement and pride to every syllable .

And as i opened my door, there he was, wearing a creamy coloured shirt with a silk jacket over it and black trousers which looked tailor made just for him. His eyes held mine for a minute , we both smiled and I took his hand while coming down.

Mum was constantly shouting on both of us to giver her this and that pose and finally when the shoot was over, i noticed Presley standing near the gate with his eyes settled on his phone as he typed furiously. He was wearing a white button up with blue trousers , he opted for not wearing a jacket but he looked fine anyway.

Many things in my life changed this year but the one thing that stayed constant was Presley and his love for his phone or better, for whomsoever he texted usually.

We were about to leave when Mum looked strictly at me and pointed at the clock, probably to remind me that i have a curfew . I smiled at her and her features turned relaxing.

As we reached the car which a driver was driving for us , will looked at Presley and scowled.

"will you ever off that thing?"

"no. shut up"

"Why do i even bother with you?"

"Don't know, don't care"

"ughhhhh......"

I smiled at their banter and took Will's hand in mine again and he relaxed immediately , he tightened his hold on my waist and we made our way to our destination.

We are meeting up with Ish and Zach at the school who, despite of being more than friends , were not lovers.

The car was filled with comfortable silence that i enjoyed with Will's hand laced in mine.

Our school auditorium was covered in flowers and fake streamers . The whole thing just kinda looked too lively to me but I guess that is what they were aiming for so it's good. There was a sign at the entrance with welcome written on it and Presley laughed so hard on seeing it as he said welcome word should not be used by school authorities .

Will ignored him fully and started his search for Zach and Ish . I darted around for a while looking at every tacky decoration and saying hello to many of my classmates.

We saw Zach and Ish sitting in some chairs nearby with probably some coke in hand and were chatting loudly over the soft music playing in the background. Zach saw us and waved to call us and we moved on to them .