It's boring without you !

Erica's POV

Ok ... Erica .. please calm down, calm down ! Shut up and calm down ! ... No I can't I have to scream !! At the top of my voice till my voice doesn't go. I rushed to the bathroom leaving a confused up Evan behind me , I locked the door as fast as I could and looked at my reflection in the mirror . I screamed ! Hell I screamed harder than when I got my first phone ! "Sis ? Everything ok?" Evan called out from outside the door, I'm sure my scream would be heard even from the next block . "Yeah I'm good, just do your work or leave my room " , I really cannot teach him now, I will literally write Will in his notebooks in place of equations . "Umm, are you having your periods ", oh god my brother, I'm just gonna kill him when I come out "no !!! Shut up and calm leave me alone" , I was breathing heavily by the time I said the last word, this feeling! Damn it's good and worst at the same time !!! "Sis for God' sake don't say you are pregnant !", ok this is too much now.... let me just get a blade or a big fat ass knife to kill him! Kill. Him!

"Get the hell out of my room! "I screamed at top of my voice when I came out of the bathroom. I'm definitely gonna loose my voice tomorrow morning! "I'm just asking what is happening? You don't get these kinds... of .. ..attacks often ! At least not in front of me " Evan replied in his defence . " You are such an askhole " I gritted through my teeth , "well... Sorry for being a caring brother ", he said to me with a innocent look on his same evil face "Yeah accepted, now get out " . "Ok sis , ok I'm leaving " .

I cannot believe what just happened.... I feel like I am at the top of the world , we both will talk to each other and spend days with each other if we become partners!! I can get to know him more nicely and understand him , I wanna prove myself wrong and make him fall for me! As you can see I'm a crazy fellow sometimes but just for him (we all are crazy when we have a crush) . I cannot express how much affection I'm feeling for Presley this moment! He made my day, week and eventually my whole month . I tossed around in my bed a thousand of times cause I was so excited , I'm not the kind of person who just goes to bed and sleep in a second .. it takes me 4 hours and around 420 different positions to sleep but today that's not working , I'm just too energetic to sleep or to even do anything else. I need to tell anyone about Will and by anyone .. I basically mean Ish , my girl crush, best friend and sis for life, I hid my crush for a long time from her but now I think it's time to tell it. I know she is gonna kill me if she knows how long it's been but yeah.. it's better because it's very boring to have a crush and not have a best friend to talk about them.. ugh literally it's BORING .I plugged in my earphones and started to make my planner, I'm trying to make a planner from a long time and I think I will complete it in some days now. Just a little bit of your heart started to play in my ears as I started to swing my head and sing it . Oh, I didn't realise it before but now every romantic song reminds me of you!

Ish's POV

"Shut up you tosser !!! " I yelled at Lucky as he started to sign some rock song by Metallica ! No offence but I hate rock so I hate Metallica too ! "Chill down I'm humming cause you, the leader isn't doing any work "

Me and my team for school competitions were in my home to discuss the partner theory of computer, I guess many people didn't like it so.. we have to figure something out for it . "You guys can also think of things, Ish is only a member like all of us " Elle backed me up when Mike said something against me . Oh god this leadership is just killing me !! Why can't they all just find a stupid partner and work with them!! " Well we have to see yo the partners in computer and also select the judges for various competitions and do the registrations too " Jack spoke up beside me as I pinched my head in frustration . I was thinking of the judges when my phone buzzed , it's Erica ! Oh thank god! I needed her right now. "Hey Ish ", wow she sounds excited, I bet One direction returned ! Or Harry styles came out or something like that happened . "Hey, I really need to die right now, this partnership thing in computer is a damn evil bitch " , I replied bluntly to her excited mood but it's for common for us . We both are friends from so long that we are always comfortable with each other." What partner thing?", "oh I think we are going to cancel it " , "WHAT!!!!! NO WAY! PLEASE DON'T!! " she said this so loud I think my ear drum is gone, I really need to check if my ears aren't bleeding," Well why? My darling "I asked her mildly , " umm I really need to tell you something ish ", "well I'm all ears, oh no wait I'm one ear but still continue " , "I found a partner " " Oh Erica, don't worry who ever he or she is will understand that the partenrrship thing is over " , "NO, Well.... that partner .. is my .. lo...crush!! " . I choked at the lemonade that I was drinking and Lucky quickly took the glass away from me , but seriously WHAT?????? ERICA STYLES IS HAVING A CRUSH!!!! WHO THE HELL IS THAT HEAVENLY BOY? OH MY GOD ??? "WHO THE HELL IS HE? " I asked her at my greatest voice. " Its Will " , my eyes became wide and I couldn't think of the meeting anymore, of course she has a crush on the class topper ! Of course ! Now I know why she always tells me about him ! So my bestie isn't really a saint (haha) . "Ish alive or not?" , "Well you just gave me a heart attack but my heart is strong to heal it's effect " I replied to her while trying to hide my chuckle . "Ok , I think mum is coming, I'm off but please make this partnership thing work otherwise you will dig your own grave and then bury yourself in it alive " well she sounds serious. " well ok but only on one condition! You will tell me everything tomorrow ", " Yeah I will, now keep the phone " . Ok now I don't have to make a decision about partners!! " Hey guys the partnership is gonna happen and it's final and please, I have some guest coming over ( a little white lie) so we will catch up with the leaders and judges tomorrow in school . They all agreed to me as we all were tired now so here I am alone, sitting in my room trying to sleep.

It's gonna be a juicy day tomorrow.

ERICA'S POV (this is short but cute one)

Today the school is gonna go great because the first face that I saw in school was your smiling face and that... has made my whole life and healed my heart .

Hey friends,
I hope you enjoyed reading it . I literally crave for comments and votes !! PLEASE friends ! They encourage a inspiring writer.
Comment , vote and read as much as you can.
Love,
Monxxxx