My way

Will's POV

Tap, tap.... another tap. I swear if Presley taps on the door again then I will forget that he is my twin brother and kill him!!!!! Why do people hate to see me happy!

"Wake up dumbhead" Presley shouted at me when I still don't open my door.I shouted a yeah back and got off the bed and put on some shorts and went down.

My sweet brother was already sitting in the kitchen with the bread in one hand and a knife in other, "mind if I take the knife and kill you "I said to him with a smirk and he gives me an 'oh sure' look and handed me my bread.

I don't know why but we both have a habit of eating something before bathing . We ate in a complete silence till his phone buzzed up and he went out.

I'm damn sure he is dating someone and not telling me but I think he will in some time. I go into the shower and get lost in the study material ,I start to think about the shit English topic . the topic is difficult and requires good view of love and that's something that I don't have.

I just never felt love . Presley says he feels it running through his body but I don't . I step into the shower and let the cold water run through my body. I guess this project will be my downfall, everyone thinks I'm this perfect person with perfect grades but they don't think about me , I know half of my friends are only with me so that they can get help in exam and I hate this.

Zach is my only friend who is concerned about me in some way otherwise for others I'm just an answering machine. I left the shower and wore black jeans with some blue check shirt and went down. Presley hears me coming in and says a bye to whoever he was talking to and returns back to the room.

"so what's her name?" I asked him simply. He spit some water out that he was drinking and replies "what? name?" He thinks I'm dumb...

I hissed back" I know you didn't run away to talk to mum stupid, I'm sure you have some lovey Dovey in your life and now stop being a shit and tell her name "

He sighed back "nope my stupid yet nerd brother,I don't have a girlfriend and I think it's just because I'm your shadow".

I hear him give a huff and went on. I always feel sorry for him, he is my brother and he is good enough in a studies but in front of me ... people don't notice him much, i console him sometimes and I seriously want people to notice him but what can I do for it? I don't even participate in school functions but he does, i don't know what else he or I can do.

I make my way through the corridor and to the class, my eyes scanning the whole room once and they stop on Erica . She was looking rather frustrated about something. I went on to enter the room and sat beside her. I don't think she noticed me as she continued to write with whatever she was doing.

Erica is a good person and I'm grateful i have her sitting beside me as she always completes her work that I take and complete mine. I look over to her and say "hey, thought about English?"

She gets a little startled by my voice and I quickly mutter a sorry and she gives me a small smile and said "Ah it is really stupid' i don't think I can do it ", she has a bad habit of saying that she can't do stuff but at last she always does it with perfection.

I laugh a little and say "oh shut up,you can do anything", "never have blind belief on me, I will just prove you wrong" she replies and sees me straight in my eyes. I couldn't say anything as a reply and thought a lot about it, i guess she lacks self confidence but whatever ... she doesn't care about me then why to care about her, she probably just sits beside me to get support in studies . I start to complete my work and hesitated for a minute to ask her a copy but when I asked it ,she just said 'sure' and gave it to me.

"So mister nerd joined ig yesterday huh?" Zach shouted behind me and I look back "yeah mister specks I did" he wears very oldish specks so we all like to call him that....

"why and how" he interrogates me like I'm his son .

,"why because I wanted to and how.. that's a stupid question", he chuckles a little and says,"yeah sorry, stupid me"

"yeah, you and your stupid questions "I smack his back and he gives a small hiss sound and laughs his ass off. "Stop laughing please" I mutter to him and he shakes his head and walks away.

I come back to my class and sit behind Presley for sometime. he and his friends are talking about some girls and stuff like that. I never felt interested in this all, like never, i remember Zach asking me once if I was gay and encouraged me to come out if was by saying that he was okay, i laughed so hard that I fell back from my chair and said 'no you stupid, I am straight but nerd and nerds don't get good girls that they can show off or anything so I'm not even trying to get anyone'.

I went back to my seat and sit down studying chemical bonding when I heard someone laugh, the little sound was very good and soothing... I look up to see and it was Erica, i listen to her soothing laugh for a moment and continued with my work. I thought that her laugh was very pleasant, it was not too loud but not too slow,it was just perfect.... okay why am I thinking about her smile so much?Now I think it just sounded amazing cause I just had to listen to Zach's worst laugh.

The day went fine and soon I found myself in my room doing some programming for our practicals, my sis came in the room and showed me the song that she wrote and I looked at it and reply with some nice words. Sometimes I think I don't belong to this family, everyone has one or other very good talent in my family and then there's me, a stupid nerd who does nothing but study. This all gets me sometime but I push it away, studies are important but sometimes you just need someone to hold you and tell you that you are perfect just the way you are, i think my soul is wanting that someone now ...... but my mind doesn't .
I've always kept my feelings about things to myself but sometimes I need someone to listen to all that I say and calm me down.

I let the emotions go away and continue with my work..... but the thought still occupied my mind.... What if I open up ? Will people like me, or not? I don't like changes but I think I need one right now.

Hey friends, I hope you like the chapter . When i thought about this story for the first time , i did not want Will to have POV'S in it ... i wanted the story to just focus on Erica and her life . But with time , i realized that the readers will like an insight to the life of Will Grayson too cause it will explain his nature and his fear of loving someone .

Don't forget to comment and vote !

Love,
Monxxxx