So far so good

WILL'S POV

Everything happened the way I thought it would . We both are crying like babies , staring at each others face like we both are the only people that exist in the world and feeling the love that I never thought I would. I can say i'm feeling like this all is part of a fiction novel , where everything goes on in flow ...... but then I also know that we both aren't normal but unique people . We both have our problems and troubles that I'm just very ready to face them together , to know that she is alright and happy everyday in her life.

We both are sitting in the park and she is holding my arm, caressing it smoothly making me think about all good and fluffy things in the world like cotton candy , pink shaded sky and aesthetic music videos . One of my hand is in her hair , gently massaging the scalp and my eyes are noticing how the color of her hair changes from dark to light from roots to tip and they look just beautiful. Actually everything about her is perfect and I can't seem to find a flaw in it.

She tugs at my sleeve and I look at her .

"So what does this make us?", she has a smile on her face which can partly be said as a smirk too and just saying, I love it .

I look up at her and hold her hand which has a great warmth in it which I didn't experience while holding anybody else's hand .

"Like a title?", I'm still not sure how this all works but I'm ready to give it everything that I have.

"Yes .....A title but only if you agree . I'm very happy without a title too", how can a person like her even exist ? so good, so pure and her heart is just....... short of words.

"I think a title will be good . It will be fun I think ", if anybody is wondering how I am looking right now , just picture a tomato covered in red cherry jam and you will get the best look.

"so..... what should our title be love? ", i think my heart just skipped two beats. Not one but two........ love!!!!! and that love is me! ME!!. I so feel like a king right now just cause i'm with my queen .

"Will ? love?", she calls my name out again and i realized that i haven't spoken anything for about a minute( don't blame me . it ain't my fault. it's her 'love').

" OK first answer my question , how much time will it take for my heart to get normal for this 'love' cause right now......its very very far away from normal", i feel like it will pop out and run to her .

Now if you want to picture her then just imagine a red ball in place of the tomato and its all good.

she gives me a one sided tongue smile and says " Well there are butterflies playing basketball inside my stomach just because of you everyday .... and i have no idea when these are gonna die so .... no comments", if there is a definition of cute sentences then this sentence by her can literally be the example of it anyday .

"My girlfriend has butterflies inside her stomach, that's new information", you can't even think what amount of courage is used to say this sentence.

She looks up at me and I feel like i just made a mistake cause her face is blank and i can feel all my courage going down in a gutter .

I was just about to say sorry to her when she hugged me so tightly that I let out a gasp but the way she is laughing against my neck and mumbling that she waited years to hear this is worth everything in the world.

i move my hand to her back and give her a tight hug myself and then I feel her moving her mouth against my ears and saying

"you know i can't ask for a better boyfriend . You are enough, you are the one for me . Maybe i'm sounding too cheeky right now saying this but this is the truth and i can't ask for anything more than this", I'm so in love with her , so in love .

"If someone said to me one year back that i will be sitting in a park with my girlfriend then i would have laughed very hard but today this all feels so right and I feel so alive . All thanks to you babe", i never thought I will use the word babe in my life but today it just feels the right word.

"Will Grayson i'm in love with you and i want to make many memories with you in near future. do you accept me to be your clingy girlfriend ?", she has her hand out is waiting for me to make her a promise.

"I'm ready Erica. I'm in love with you and i'm ready for everything .", this day is full of magic and love.

she gives me the biggest smile when I hold her hand and then her phone vibrates. She looks at the message and says to me .

"so boyfriend , mum is calling me home so ready to leave your girlfriend safely ?",

"ughh i don't want to leave but i know i have to so it will be privilege to me"

we both walked hand in hand to her home and at the doorstep , she eagerly gave me a kiss on the cheek which just made me blush more while walking to my own house.

when I reached , Presley was standing at the doorstep (he knew I was with her) with the biggest goofy grin on her face .

"How did it go bro?"

"Well..... so far so good"

hey friends!

i hope you like this fluffy little chapter that i wrote and the next will be even more exciting cause all other characters will get to know about them both . So just stay tuned and i promise you the best stuff ahead.

love,

monxxxx