One question: What the hell?

Erica'sPOV

I woke up with a slight headache and lifted my head to look at the clock. Oh my God ! It's 8!!! I'm gonna get super late today for school . I sprinted out of my bed , went to the restroom for a quick bath and for a good hairdo. When I reached down, i saw mum talking to Evan about something and thought of not disturbing them and went to the fridge to get a cereal bar and head to school. I think if I ride my bicycle this fast everyday then I can surely be the best at it but I'm too lazy for it.

I reached school when the door was just about to close but I think I'm not gonna get any detention for it. I hopped into the class and the first person on whom my eyes landed was Will .

I noticed he was talking to his partner probably about school work only. I sighed and continued to walk to my place and sat down , i hope the school goes well and not like the starting of the day.

The first period was physics so I went on to check how to work on vernier callipers and noticed Jay staring at me , I quirked my head to her and she said "aren't you afraid about English?? You seem so relaxed" . I laughed and replied "nope I'm not afraid, i know he won't give us to speak about quantum mechanics " . She laughed along with me and continued to talk about the fashion show that she sees on television daily, i don't pay much attention to it as first, I don't watch it and second I'm not into fashion at all..... I mean I know how to dress nicely and stuff but clothes aren't really my area to worry about.

I paid much attention towards what Will was up to. I think I heard him talking about some games that he plays and I think he is a pro gamer. Sometimes I think, how can a person be this smart and still play games ?? I don't play any games still I'm not that good like him. The starting periods went well and it was around lunch time and I knew today I'm only gonna drink diet coke as I have brought my famous grilled sandwich . I don't even know why I decide on bringing it to school as I'm never able to eat it... my friends are always hungry... ughhh

Me and ish went talking about some stuff that happened in our homes and how our mums are always behind us . We both hate the fact that they both know that we study a lot but then .... it's a work of a mum to scold their child isn't it?.

Lunch got over quickly and I soon found myself in the class again with my English book on my table. I was expecting sir to give us the topic today and my expectations were true. He entered the class and started speaking "good morning class , i hope you all know about your speaking skills and you all are expecting the topics now" he stopped and I saw Will sitting on his seat with a slight smirk like always and I understood that he is excited for the speaking skills.

Sir shifted some of his papers and took one in his hand and started again "So, as I keep telling you all about some extra stuff and half of you keep ignoring me... I'm gonna test your listening skills too. Your topic is 'the presence of soul mates' ,I hope I have explained a lot about it to you all before only so be prepared . The skills will start from next week, now you all can open page 147 of your book..."

I froze at my seat, God literally hates me ... I cannot speak on this!! I don't even believe in them and I didn't even listen to what sir said that day. For me this skill was going to be a total disaster, I looked up to see him and I saw him frown somehow ... I think he doesn't like the topic too much too but I know he can speak on anything even on unicorns for 2 minutes very easily but for me , I can only speak on the stuff that I believe and I don't believe in soul mates, not even 1 percent . I made a mental note to myself to fire up my net today by searching on soul mates. I'm glad I have a good Internet access , this day won't be any better.

Ish's POV

I hate school !! I hate it ! Why is our topic soul mates, for satan's sake I don't even know what real love is... for me yesterday it was stan and today it's Mike , everyone is well aware of my nature.

I think nobody like this topic except Jay and... who even cares about one person? I can see erica getting sad and im feeling very bad for her, she is great in English but also a person who lives on her beliefs so.. this topic is hell for her.

I think I'm gonna ask sir to change the topic but I know he won't do it. Ughhh I hate him so much now!! I walked back to the class where everyone was talking about the fucking topic and how to deal with it . I see Mike talking with the topper guy... what's his name?? Willem ? No , will?? Oh yes it's Will , I remember Erica talking about his marks sometime back. Mike and will were standing there with Zach and I think they all are talking about this topic only as Will and Mike are looking frustrated. I walked over to them and said "Hey guys ! What's up? Did you get to know about the topic ?" Mike and Zach said a hello to me and will just nodded , Zach said "yupp!! And I like it! I know I'm not good in English but this topic is good for me" I bet many people won't agree with him on this but I just nodded and commented " yeah!but I don't think many people like it, Erica isn't happy with this topic even when she can speak on anything"Zach just shrugged , said a bye and went off, I noticed Mike closely now and I think he isn't that special . Brown eyes, heavy voice, tan body and two tattoos, it's all too common .

I think I need to change my choices now , as Erica says.. " you should be attracted to beauty and not to shit " . I thought she is just naive but now I think she is right ,I need to find someone else... someone simple or someone who is not goddamn tan here.

I was just about to say bye to them when that Will person spoke up " I know Erica will speak on it for an hour even if she doesn't want to" , okk so this person knows Erica and that she is good in English! Good thing . I said back " I know she can but it's difficult as she doesn't believe in them" , he opened his mouth to say something but didn't , i guess toppers are like this only

. I left them both and laughed when I released that I didn't even want to talk to Mike for one minute more and I thought that I like him. Haha

Erica'sPOV

Why is ish talking to Will?? I know she is my best friend and will isn't her type but then also why the hell is she talking to him.

I can't blame her though , she doesn't even know about my crush on Will . I took a breath of relief when she went away and saw my clock, school was about to get over . I packed my bag and soon the bell rung, i didn't talk to anyone today after school and went home straight. I saw Evan sitting in the corner and I walked up to him and asked "hi!! What were you and mum talking about in morning?" He sighed and said "she caught me writing something in my journal and wanted to read it but I said no so she got upset and started telling me how I should not keep secrets with her and other stuff" I laughed , i seriously laughed at his face and said "welcome to the life of a teenager ... and what the hell were you even writing ?"

He groaned and said "stop being a mum ! Please ! I do have a personal life " I huffed and said "okk, okk kiddo and just remember if you ever want to watch porn in future, come to me and don't start watching it on your computer as mum checks it sometime " he threw a cushion at me for this and hissed back "get out and do your own work and don't forget to shut up" .

Evan was living with us from the time he was 1 year old, my aunt and uncle died in a car accident and from that time my father took care of him, he is treated very nicely and I also try to take care for him and prevent him from going to the wrong side. I know what all teenagers do as I'm also one but I try to protect him, guess I'm of some use. I sighed and went on to my computer and started searching on soul mates.

It's been two hours and I'm still clueless , I hate this topic more than how much I hate kendal jenner! I sighed and shut it down and went through ig for some time.... I went on to check the new people who joined ig and I was about to go back when I saw one name that made me spill the coffee off that I was drinking, the name was 'Will Grayson',wow he joined ig, I opened his profile and saw that it's public!! Wow I think this will get better!!!! I struggled with sending a follow request and at last I agreed on doing it after some time as I don't want to seem eager.

This day is actually getting better.

Hey friends
I know this not a big chapter but it's a important one so don't skip it. I hope you all enjoy it and just forget to give me your feedback....
Love,
Monxxxx